Shipping the OnePlus 3

1. bloooow Froyo Jun 18, 2016

bloooow, Jun 18, 2016 :
    i was contacted on my ticket, ive made purchase on wendsday, they will now process refunds... :(

2. Discobol1 Donut Jun 18, 2016

Discobol1, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Zee that Orange button there you van track your shipping status
    https://goo.gl/photos/kPpZ9A8FqcEtmG4q7
    Hope this helps

Greetings
    Tycho

WHOTHEFREDISFUCK likes this.
  3. Joskezz Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

Joskezz, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Did they literally say to you that everyone without dates' phones are out of stock? Before it was said that it was a server issue...

4. enodekciw Froyo Jun 18, 2016

enodekciw, Jun 18, 2016 :
    I've been shopping online since 2008. This is hands down the worst online shopping experience I've had. You rock OP!

barb likes this.
  5. iag584 Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

iag584, Jun 18, 2016 :
    I am completely unimpressed with their processing and customer service right now. I ordered mine on Wednesday, and it has yet to ship out. It shows it won't ship out until Wednesday the 22nd. It should be delivered the 27th!? That is NOT Priority shipping. Complete garbage dealing with customer service to try and get actual details, or explanation of why its taking so long to ship out! I paid extra $$ for nothing, such a frickin ripoff

stooyleown likes this.
  6. Discobol1 Donut Jun 18, 2016

Don't have it yet but it's coming from Germany for me and I had no customs to deal with since it's now in Belgium (my country) I think it will be nothing

7. lkosova Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 18, 2016

lkosova, Jun 18, 2016 :
    I am re-posting this here since this was in another thread but I called and this is what they said so it might be helpful here:

I just got off the phone with Oneplus at 1-646-851-2228. Second time calling and picked up before second ring.

They said it is the Global(Globus....couldn't hear great) software and they are waiting for this third party software vendor (assumimg credit card) to give THEM an update. The guy was very nice and very straight forward. I asked if management can post something on this forum and he said he would suggest that but they have been talking about it. I think they REALLY want to hear back from the vendor so they have an ETA on the fix.

I told him I will wait and call back on Monday to give it some time and he said that would be suggested till the software gets fixed.

Maybe if others call and suggestion posting something on this forum it might help. He was very nice and I was also. Not his fault.

I just wonder if they did software simulation's prior for testing? Why not just hire an Supply Chain Management engineer from Michigan State University and get this fixed?

8. dedi820 Froyo Jun 18, 2016

dedi820, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Thanks for your update. I'm from Belgium, too. Got trough the same scenario. Guess it will come next week. Do you have an estimated delivery ?

(Phone with 1 case. Standard shipping. Belgium. Ordered immediately after global release (no loop for me). Shipped on 17. No estimated delivery time by DHL.)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016

9. Schrotty40 Honeycomb Jun 18, 2016

Schrotty40, Jun 18, 2016 :
    I have contact now Paypal for return my money. I'm not interested anymore. Have the first day ordered by priority and get it much later than others had ordered later . It would have to be sent on the 17th , but what it was not.

iag584 likes this.
  10. meti84 Eclair Jun 18, 2016

meti84, Jun 18, 2016 :
    I just opened a ticket for information on my order, will update when they answer

11. watchEm Cupcake Jun 18, 2016

watchEm, Jun 18, 2016 :
    If I order one today it will arrive 7th of July.....I'm on vacation that week so I must wait until the estimated delivery date is on the 11th....that's almost a month from now. :(

12. Schrotty40 Honeycomb Jun 18, 2016

Schrotty40, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Good luck.

13. Discobol1 Donut Jun 18, 2016

Hey fellow Belgian

I don't have a estimate for the delivery date.
    But I know from previous dhl delivers that where my package is now is the last step before the take it in the van and take it to my house.
    But since they apparently don't deliver on Saturday (bpost does that like with cool blue packages)
    It will be monday I think.
    I'm at work Monday so I will make sure that someone is home
    It's nice because monday is the last day before holiday for me!

Greetings
    Tycho

14. barb Nougat Jun 18, 2016

barb, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Your post is a bit vague....
    Maybe you can edit it with this link
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/uh-oh-there-was-an-error-with-your-payment.450076/

15. Joskezz Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

Joskezz, Jun 18, 2016 :
    So what exactly is broken? The credit card payment system? It doesn't make sense to me as most of us who have problems do have 'payment received' but are stuck on 'pending shipment'.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016

16. Joskezz Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

Joskezz, Jun 18, 2016 :
    I assume that, if Iksova is correct, the credit card system is down and needs to be fixed before your payment can go through.

I have one of these:

[​IMG]

One step futher, but apparently still screwed :p

Gummadavelly likes this.
  17. Diezano Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

Diezano, Jun 18, 2016 :
    LOL, I bought it trough my friends paypal account. We bought 2h after reveal. The money is already booked through PayPal and I already got my Receipt from OnePlus site. Maybe I just have to be more patient :)

Joskezz likes this.
  18. iag584 Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

iag584, Jun 18, 2016 :
    I am in a similar boat. Their page says, dispatched in 2 days, so I figured ok I can do that. I ordered mine on Wednesday, paid for priority and it says it won't ship until Wed next week, to be delivered on the 27th when I am 1200 miles away on vacation...total rubbish

stooyleown likes this.
  19. Joskezz Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

Joskezz, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Patience is a virtue indeed, but freakin' hard for me in this case!

20. Diezano Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

Diezano, Jun 18, 2016 :
    For me as well, I got the same state as in your picture you hv merged into your post before. it just changed idk why.