Shipping the OnePlus 3

1. yeahmon
    Eclair Jun 22, 2016

yeahmon , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Well, f-ck OnePlus. Right in the mouth. I ordered the phone, immediately had regret and attempted to cancel it, but their customer service is nearly non-existent. They told me the order had already shipped, minutes after placing the order. So I talked myself into keeping it, and awaited delivery of it all day today. I just got a message that the attempt-to-deliver had failed because I wasn't home. I called DHL, and they said because I have an invisible dog fence, they cannot exit the vehicle, so they were unable to deliver it. What a bunch of horseshit. I thought I'd heard it all, until I heard that one. My dogs are in the house. Funny how UPS, FedEx, and USPS have to trouble, and are here every damn day. No wonder DHL doesn't do domestic anymore. I told them to shove the package up their ***, and that I decline delivery. After the f-ked up fiasco trying to deal with OnePlus customer service, and then the DHL-icing-on-the-cake, I'm done with this f-cked up company. I have bought 5 phones from them in the past, and they'll be the last. I don't give two shits what the fan boys say about my tirade either. I like gadgets as much, or more than anyone, but this dumb-*** company just isn't worth jacking with. It's a joke. I'll take my refund and buy the Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra instead. F-ck you, OnePlus.

Gummadavelly and stooyleown like this.
  2. taosu
    Froyo Jun 22, 2016

taosu , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Seems more of a DHL issue instead of OnePlus. Shipped items cannot be cancelled. That's true for all online retailers.

iag584 likes this.
  3. Akiva
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

Akiva , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Mine is ups as well. Can't wait till it gets past ready for ups

4. Akiva
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

Akiva , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I guess all us Canadians are getting ours through ups

5. F_Geoffrey_Brock_Lodder_
    Froyo Jun 22, 2016

F_Geoffrey_Brock_Lodder_ , Jun 22, 2016 :
    So my phone was picked up in China last night by DHL and was processed at the facility there and is now at the "Clearance Event" stage. How long does that usually take?

iag584 likes this.
  6. zerolight
    Donut Jun 22, 2016

7. Mew178
    Donut Jun 22, 2016

Mew178 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    [​IMG]
    So order placed and payed via paypal on
    17.6.2016. 16:03:52
    And I'm still on this? Anyone had this, any idea how long it takes to actually ship?

Why are the so vague about the updates? I can handle it saying oh we don't have enough phones we're awaiting some from China in a week or so I'll wait...

8. yeahmon
    Eclair Jun 22, 2016

yeahmon , Jun 22, 2016 :
    No. Read my post again. I ordered, then immediately attempted to cancel. The phone can't ship in 5 minutes. Yes, it is partly a DHL issue towards the end, but the whole thing is a clusterf-ck from the get-go. They simply don't have their shit together at OnePlus. Personally, I think they blew my cancellation request off thinking I would keep it once it ended up in my hands. Had they got out of the freaking truck to bring it to me, that might have been the case.

9. Awaisee123
    Donut Jun 22, 2016

Awaisee123 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I placed my order on 15.06.2016. Finally today my status changed to "Processing". Lets hope it gets shipped soon to Sweden.[​IMG]

Vizie likes this.
  10. stooyleown
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

stooyleown , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I ordered the 15th and I have these same dates after they were the 23rd And 28th respectively

11. Akiva
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

Akiva , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Don't worry it should come sooner. Mine says dispatch 27 delivery July 2 but it's already shipped and coming on Thursday.

12. theechap
    Donut Jun 22, 2016

theechap , Jun 22, 2016 :
    My phone was already shipped and will supposedly get here on the 23rd (according to DHL) but the OP site says it will ship out on June 27 for a delivery by July 2. There's still some hope for those getting July dates...

iag584 likes this.
  13. vn75insider
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 22, 2016

vn75insider , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I'm in Oakland,Ca,US.
    Ordered Op3: 1:18am 06/15/16
    Shipped : 06/17/16
    Delivered : 06/20/16

Attached Files:

Gummadavelly and Chas21 like this.
  14. Pedro120
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

Pedro120 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I ordered the 15th as well and still nothing. I tried chat today with 2 different reps and they were no help. Oh well the wait continues.

15. Gummadavelly
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

Gummadavelly , Jun 22, 2016 :
    For anyone with dates on their orders page that seem too long ( e.g July onwards ), fear not. Those are like the worst case scenario; the latest date possible. I know this because mine says ship by July 2nd, but when I look up the tracking information on the DHL website, it's already on its way and says deliver by June 23rd. I also chose priority shipping for anyone curious.

16. inffy
    KitKat Jun 22, 2016

inffy , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Exactly this. The store dates are mostly estimates and are "the worst case scenario". If you have priority shipping, once it ships it shouldn't take more than three days to reach you, depending of course what part of the world you live in. Mine came the next day after it was shipped

17. Joskezz
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

Joskezz , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Could any Europeans who had their phones shipped via German DHL (standard shipping) please tell me how long it took for theirs to arrive after it was shipped? I live in Belgium, one country away from Germany, so it shouldn't take that long, right?

18. Gummadavelly
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

Gummadavelly , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Did you choose standard or priority shipping?

19. JackyC
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

JackyC , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I ordered mine on June 14th, to US. It said it was going to ship on June 23nd. Now I check my orders and it isn't going to ship until June 27th. I just check if you place order for now there shown Availability: Ships immediately ,
    what's going on here. are you playing with your customer?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016

20. taosu
    Froyo Jun 22, 2016

taosu , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Yeah. Mine was shipped from Baldwin Park, CA, using UPS Worldwide Expedited, two business day delivery. I bought with Priority shipping.