Shipping the OnePlus 3

1. joanpuigg
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

joanpuigg , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Same here. Pending since yesterday, got this email now. Nothing changed in oneplus orders page. Waiting for new info

2. lineisyjanelle
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

3. Vladimir Vasilev
    Froyo Jun 23, 2016

Vladimir Vasilev , Jun 23, 2016 :
    This company has terrible services. I called 100 times and always the same. They even lie the phone (Oneplus x) is coming from UK. My phone is retained in customs in Poland. I am in brussels and still waiting. Already disappointed

4. venkat0000
    Froyo Jun 23, 2016

venkat0000 , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Update on my order: just got mail form onplus saying that..

"We regret to inform you that the accessories you ordered are out of stock at the moment and there is no plan for replenishment yet. We will send out the device of your order without accessories.

We will cancel the accessories from your order and automatically refund you for those items.

Also we’d like to try to make it up to you by offering a coupon code for free shipping that can be used on oneplus.net.
    "

so i get the phone first and have to buy accessories later .. accessories will be refunded and also got free shipping coupon ... so basic they are out of stock..

5. RL71
    Eclair Jun 23, 2016

RL71 , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Same here! Just received this mail. Why can't they do this earlier? At least I can order the accessoires again... Btw; I think I will order the accessoires from another website; http://www.oneplus-shop.nl/

Never ever with Oneplus itself... Iḿ curious how long it will take to send me my OP3. Still available on the site, so they must have them in stock...

Pfff, frustrating!

6. Vladimir Vasilev
    Froyo Jun 23, 2016

Vladimir Vasilev , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Omg I am also in Belgium. You got empty package? I am terribly sorry i have involved myself with this cheap company.

7. mikespanakis
    Froyo Jun 23, 2016

mikespanakis , Jun 23, 2016 :
    My package is with the driver and the DHL website still shows June 17, Barcelona, Shipment on Hold

8. mikespanakis
    Froyo Jun 23, 2016

What a shitty situation to be in. DHL should be held accountable for this.

9. Waka_Yama
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 23, 2016

Waka_Yama , Jun 23, 2016 :
    So the race will beginn. Ordered a different case for the OP3. Using the Code i got which enables free priority shipping. Let's see what arrives earlier: Phone vs. case

10. l4mpj3

l4mpj3 , Jun 23, 2016 :
    I have the exact same shipement form DHL as yours.
    Mine needs to go to Eindhoven!
    Still waiting it has left Brussels.
    Ordered mine the 15th around 9 in the morning.[/QUOTE]
    Well, I expect ours goes to a different Service Area than the guy from Rotterdam. I think we will be fine!;)

11. kojaraty
    Froyo Jun 23, 2016

kojaraty , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Same. Ordered Yesterday and it changex to Pending. I talked with support chat they said
    I think my phone is in the same batch as yours :) I am in Irvine

dalspkhc likes this.
  12. salilsabir
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

salilsabir , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Order date- 16th June at 10am
    Shipping to- London, UK

Accessories ordered- Sandstone case
    Date of Shipping as per one plus site- 23rd june and delivery on 27th june.

However this morning the order has changed to Pending! like everyone up here and yes i think this is due to the sandstone case...

Has anyone in the UK ordered with a sandstone case and got their delivery?

13. jan-m.91
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

jan-m.91 , Jun 23, 2016 :
    hopefully only regarding the cases...

14. SerdarG
    Donut Jun 23, 2016

SerdarG , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Great... I also got an email that accessories are out of stock. I really wanted sandstone case along with the phone.

15. Pjuh
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

Pjuh , Jun 23, 2016 :
    I got disappointing mails from Oneplus 2 days in a row: yesterday they told I there would be a delay (and I got a coupon code) and today I got another one that they will ship my phone without the accessories I bought (and got another coupon code)! I bought mine as soon as the VR app allowed me 9 days ago, but am now very disappointed!

Both sad/good to see that I'm not the only one...

16. sweetsophie
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

sweetsophie , Jun 23, 2016 :
    I've ordered the phone, case and screen protector on 15.06 . It switched too Processing yesterday. This morning I've received an email from support, notifying me that accessories are out of stock. It'll be shipped without accessories, will get a refund and got a shipping coupon code.

So it's now clear that they are completely out of stock.

Well then, not sad for the display protector, did not heard good things about it. Have to look for a case on Amazon now.

17. Waka_Yama

Waka_Yama , Jun 23, 2016 :
    quote from the email orderd the sandstone case ,too:

Expect a longer waiting time....

18. mikespanakis
    Froyo Jun 23, 2016

Thanks for the info.
    No otterbox cases available and I will order one once I get my phone. Later today.

Waka_Yama likes this.
  19. yanniehomogeniser
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2016

yanniehomogeniser , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Lol good luck. They got back to me on the day of shipping and said they couldn't do anything. I heard you can reject the parcel.

20. marco2o
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

marco2o , Jun 23, 2016 :
    I received the same mail. Ordered the "Go Big Or Go Home Bundle" with sandstone case.

Is there an alternative case?