Shipping the Storm of Invites

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottstoked
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

scottstoked , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Sorry, that's baloney. I joined and entered the competition only week before and won an invite. You have no facts, just angry assumptions, methinks.

jjdigitized likes this.
  2. ajamoppical
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2014

ajamoppical , Jul 7, 2014 :
    If I received the invite (if, I don't know if I will ever get any), does the invite have an expiration date? That has always bug me because I'm currently saving up for OPO and plan to buy it if I get the invite.

3. neotuff
    Froyo Jul 7, 2014

neotuff , Jul 7, 2014 :
    The email will state how much time you have (72 hours for Storm of Invites). The countdown begins when you click the link to claim it.

4. Paco1206
    Eclair Jul 7, 2014

Paco1206 , Jul 7, 2014 :
    To ScottStoked- Angry Assumption You need to get your head out of the dark moist place you have it jammed in....I live in China and they are the laughing stock of the mobile world. I already purchased a new Xiaomi and have prepaid for the Iphone 6. OPO could not get a shipment, or production schedule right since the day they started. There are more than 30% of the people who participate in this blog that have been here significantly longer than you and they have gotten defective phones that the company will not replace...The rain of invites is a farce...the Invite system has made the company push they dedicated customers to other vendors...I strongly suggest that you wait to see 1) If you ever get a phone 2) if the phone arrives...does it work properly and 3) if OPO ever replaces the defective Unit. You need to spend a bit more time reading the issues about this phone before you blurt out your nonsensical comments......Oh that's right you can't hear or see any of the facts based on where your head is lodged

5. alejandroo80
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

alejandroo80 , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Thanks for the info, I'm waiting to get invites to give away. I already bought mine, and the only thing I want is give the opportunity to others!!!!!

6. xtophermartin
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2014

xtophermartin , Jul 7, 2014 :
    This is my kind of dude right here! If more had this attitude, we'd get more happy folks in this little club. (Production/delivery issues aside)

7. nikunj
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 7, 2014

nikunj , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Awesome News ;),but Still waiting for my country to be added.......!!!!:mad:

8. scottstoked
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

Whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis? I don't care if you ordered a new Xiaomi or a new Mitsubishi. I was only responding to ONE (insert groan here) part of your comment. The part where you said the 2500 invites focused on early adopters. There are plenty of comments where old timers were choked that newcomers (like moi) had won an invite ahead of them. Maybe you didn't read those? Maybe . . it's dark in there?

9. sur
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2014

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014

scottstoked likes this.
  10. Paco1206
    Eclair Jul 7, 2014

Paco1206 , Jul 7, 2014 :
    To ScottStoked- No problem GOMER...I don't give two s--ts if you are a newcomer or a self stroking comer...May your ONE+ crash and burn on impact when you try to get it fixed or replaced. Let's see...you must be a back woods bumpkin from the swamp lands down south..."who the heck uses Whatchoo talkin bout...." Jus home skoolin I guess

11. scottstoked
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

Kid, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

12. sed1040
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

13. gaetanlondon
    Eclair Jul 7, 2014

gaetanlondon , Jul 7, 2014 :
    as there is a "s" at the end that entails two weekends, meaning two times two days , equals four ?!

14. Keith.Huen
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2014

gapizaver and scottstoked like this.
  15. Snipe
    Eclair Jul 7, 2014

Snipe , Jul 7, 2014 :
    the whole invite thing and the ongoing delays really suck - big time!!!

16. kumar
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

kumar , Jul 7, 2014 :
    I am sure majority of users here who are waiting for their devices won't be happy with this news !

17. agoinfly
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2014

Micael likes this.
  18. grievor
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2014

grievor , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Thanks for the update! But i think what most of us here want to know is how much longer do we have to wait before we can get our hands on the phone.....its been almost 3 months of waiting

19. jrosser
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 7, 2014

jrosser , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Scott, did you get the invite today for One+?

20. blackbolt06
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2014