Not open for further replies.
  1. nolle
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2014

2. zabih107
    Froyo Jul 8, 2014

3. Che Guevara
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2014

Che Guevara , Jul 8, 2014 :
    I can do the math. My point was: he listed them as delays... If I am under a deadline, I have to work weekends. And also, if they want to become a professional company, have staff rotate schedule so that your factory is always producing stock or you are always productive at least with regards to distribution or logistics. I don't know of any other phone company that shuts down for two days a week. Phones have a lifespan as to when they are cutting edge, OP is losing theirs rapidly.

aidan meaney likes this.
  4. mailus
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2014

mailus , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Please invite me to buy this phone.... I am eagerly waiting to buy this phone.............

5. chopinou
    Froyo Jul 8, 2014

chopinou , Jul 8, 2014 :
    So? what about the big outflow of invites for early supporters that was suppose to happen yesterday? any news from that?

6. josevitorino
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 8, 2014

7. dvorion
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

8. arsalan
    Eclair Jul 8, 2014

arsalan , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Hi, i am a new user to this community. When i saw the phone, i felt it would be great to my community here as me and my father sincerely work on a project raising funds for others in great need. I would sincerely and with all my heart request you to give me an invite as this would be a perfect opportunity to support my community back home. we all are part of one big family and all we do is work for charity as we cannot see others in that shape in many countries in Africa and countries such as Pakistan/india or Bangladesh. they are humans and we are bound to be responsible for them. At last, i would leave it to you to decide as there are many people here that want the phones here so i can raise that money for solely charity purposes, i do have a phone of my own but i don't need a oneplusone, but as i said, its entirely upon you to decide as not only will god bless you with the blessings of indirectly helping the ultra-poor people in need in my home country and else where. Take your time but please do let me know your decision!

9. fatih_54
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

10. jniz0117
    Eclair Jul 8, 2014

11. donchik32
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

donchik32 , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Man I didnt say it was OP, I said companies dealing with cargo/shipping the phones don't work on weekends, because they simply dont care. OP on the other hand, is doing their best, its just impatient customers, and people who don't understand business at all keep complaining about them, and trying to rush them just because they think they can.

12. geokilla
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

geokilla , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Any of the Storm of Invites winner get their additional invites? I'm still waiting for mine lol

13. Jmhicks22
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

Jmhicks22 , Jul 9, 2014 :
    I have yet to receive mine.

14. David S.
    OnePlus Europe Staff Member Jul 9, 2014

David S. , Jul 9, 2014 :
    We aim for them to be sent later this month.

oblivio and geokilla like this.
  15. geokilla
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

geokilla , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Ok thanks for the reply. May want to tell your CSR team to check their e-mails more thoroughly by the way. They didn't reply to my e-mail :(

16. SmarGar
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2014

17. SmarGar
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2014

SmarGar , Jul 9, 2014 :
    I would be fine with an invite to either phone.

18. EGM92
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2014

EGM92 , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Are there an plans to revise shipping rates or giving us options? DHL is the worst carrier to ship to Canada, and $28 is stupid expensive, USPS or UPS would offer better service and rates.

Also your accessories, 14.99$ for a flip cover but $22.00 to ship, how the hell does that even make sense?

This is making me having second thoughts about recommending / giving out invites to friends and family.

geokilla likes this.
  19. deepshree
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2014

20. patriciosorto1
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2014