Shipping timings post invite/transaction

1. lowrider
    Eclair Jul 17, 2014

lowrider , Jul 17, 2014 :
    Hi guys,

So I got my invite and bought online the OPO 64GB. From your experience how long does it take until the order is dispatched and you received the confirmation email that the OPO has been shipped?

adelkoo, epik8591 and Srojas like this.
  2. Srojas
    Honeycomb Jul 17, 2014

Srojas , Jul 17, 2014 :
    I hear 3 days? Congrats by the way, would you mind sharing your invite when you receive one with me? :) thank you I'd really appreciate it :)

adelkoo and Vasilis like this.
  3. Vasilis
    Gingerbread Jul 17, 2014

Vasilis , Jul 17, 2014 :
    For me 3 days I placed order Sunday I receive the phone yesterday in Belgium don't worry is faster than it looks :)

lowrider, adelkoo and Srojas like this.
  4. caleighi103
    Honeycomb Jul 17, 2014

lowrider and adelkoo like this.
  5. Sandman2749
    Honeycomb Jul 17, 2014

Sandman2749 , Jul 17, 2014 :
    Approx 34 hours for me. Invited and ordered July 15 @ 10am. Received shipped notification July 16 @ 8pm.
    P.s. I should get the phone Friday around noon so 3 days total from invite to delivery to Calgary, Ab.

lowrider and adelkoo like this.
  6. epik8591
    Gingerbread Jul 17, 2014

lowrider, Sandman2749 and adelkoo like this.
  7. adelkoo
    Eclair Jul 17, 2014

8. Hastein710
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 17, 2014

Hastein710 , Jul 17, 2014 :
    received invite and ordered it too. for those requesting invites. srry but when you do receive an invite, you do not receive any "invites to share" as it is a sub category in your profile. youll just have to wait till they get to your #. today they sent the the invite to the # between #25XXX and #30XXX, or i think those are the one, as i am #29440 and received my invite 45min ago

lowrider likes this.
  9. lowrider
    Eclair Jul 19, 2014

lowrider , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Phone got here in a day and a half.. I currently work the live in Hong Kong and it was shipped from Hong Kong... So basically it traveled only 5-10km.

Love it... I have a nexus 5 which I think is the top android experience.. And OPO can definitely match it.

In looks it's without doubt the coolest/most minimalist/best looking phablet in the market. It's clever design actually makes it look smaller than it really is.. And the thinner edges make it more manageable than any ugly galaxy note or other phablets.

I'm an advanced tweaker so I have already rooted/flashed cm11 nightly.

I am waiting for a screen protector and a case before I make it my daily use phone. Got em from taobao as it's impossible to find in physical stores.

Very smooth. All I want now is a better kernel. I hope the community makes some soon!