Shipping to Canada

1. Davis.Dong
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

Davis.Dong , Jun 23, 2016 :
    I bought the phone only too.

2. Davis.Dong
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

Davis.Dong , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Where do you live? Because I ordered on the 15th as well, yet mine has not seen any progress. I live in Toronto.

3. G_Edmond_Tse_eUvW
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

G_Edmond_Tse_eUvW , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Patience is definitely not my strong point haha, but I guess the only thing I can do now is wait. I just think that it's unfortunate our orders are delayed because we bought accessories...

4. taosu
    Froyo Jun 23, 2016

taosu , Jun 23, 2016 :
    I live in Vancouver. If you bought the phone only and they still hasn't shipped. You should probably contact support. Orders from the first two days were pretty chaotic it seems like.

I just received my phone and I love it :)

5. Deletive
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

Deletive , Jun 23, 2016 :
    I'm in the heart of Vancouver, ordered only the phone on the 14th and it still hasn't shipped, I'm not very pleased since I haven't heard a single word from Oneplus about shipping or anything. Not very pleased currently. People have ordered and gotten their phones in the time it's taking to ship mine!

6. Akiva
    Gingerbread Jun 24, 2016

Akiva , Jun 24, 2016 :
    The 20th. And got it today

7. Espada04
    Honeycomb Jun 24, 2016

Espada04 , Jun 24, 2016 :
    I finally decided to place my order for one. I also live in Toronto. Can I assume that the estimated ship dates in the order are not accurate. Ordered today. Says shipped by 27th with July 2nd as delivery by date.

I am excited though the glass protector was out of stock. I guess I will have to settle for the factory installed one until then. lol

8. Mr Mystery
    Gingerbread Jun 24, 2016

Mr Mystery , Jun 24, 2016 :
    It seems most are shipping on or before the estimated dispatch date on your email

9. gtube
    Froyo Jun 24, 2016

gtube , Jun 24, 2016 :
    Ordered on Jun 15. Got it on June 23. It is faster than expectation. Shipped from USA by UPS.

10. mikeyric
    Donut Jun 24, 2016

mikeyric , Jun 24, 2016 :
    I am in the exact same boat. Customer Support is a joke....they only respond with a "cut and paste" answer that doesn't address anything you asked. It's like they don't even read your questions/concerns. And after seeing all the posts regarding people having issues with their devices, I'm guessing they are building these faster than they should and quality control is not on their radar, so there is a chance you could get a lemon. That with bad customer support, and it's making me want to cancel me order. Life is too short to have to wait for these jokers to get their act together.

Deletive likes this.
  11. ak0802
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2016

ak0802 , Jun 24, 2016 :
    I am also from Toronto. Placed the order on the 21st and originally it said available to ship 06/27/16 expected delivery 07/02/16 but then it was changed to 06/23/16 and expected delivery 06/28/16. Haven't gotten any messages as of yet. I suppose we shouldn't trust the website status but rather the email from oneplus?

12. gtube
    Froyo Jun 24, 2016

gtube , Jun 24, 2016 :
    Don't trust the web status. Just want email from UPS or DHL.

13. raysunqi
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2016

raysunqi , Jun 24, 2016 :
    I don't think the phone is for you:)

14. timmaaaaaaah
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2016

timmaaaaaaah , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Placed order on the 21st and said dispatch date June 24 and arrival June 29 in Vancouver. Today is the 24th and still nothing. Website shows shipping pending (has said this since I ordered).

15. G_VISHWADEEP_SA_gUgt
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2016

G_VISHWADEEP_SA_gUgt , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Hello all,

My status changed from pending shipment to processing. How much time does it usually take when it is in processing. The website says my shipment date is June 30th (was June 23rd before and then got changed) and July 05th is the delivery date ( it was June 28th before)

My order was placed on june 16th :( and still waiting

Does it take very long time usually when it is processing??

16. mikeyric
    Donut Jun 25, 2016

mikeyric , Jun 25, 2016 :
    I've been in "Processing" for a week now. This has been nothing but failure after failure on OP. I've requested a cancellation and refund, but I get told because it's in processing, they can't cancel it and I'll have to wait for the shipment and refuse the order. But it's been processing for a WEEK!!!! How is it that during that WEEK of processing, they weren't able to cancel the order. I don't get it. Even better, I finally got another response from support (after waiting over 48 hours) telling me they still can't cancel the order because it is processing. Immediately after I get that email saying they can't cancel because it is getting processed, I get another email from them saying "Thank you for ordering the OnePlus 3! Unfortunately, your order is experiencing minor delays and will arrive a few days later than expected." If it is experiencing minor delays and I've requested the order to be cancelled, why can't they just CANCEL THE DAMN ORDER?

@Lucas L : Can you help me? Can you cancel the order and provide me a refund before it gets shipped please?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016

17. rhiney
    Honeycomb Jun 26, 2016

rhiney , Jun 26, 2016 :
    If u used paypal go there and file a dispute. Opo will then cancel your order almost instantly. It's what I did on wens. The money was back in my PayPal Fri. And will be back on my cc tomorrow

18. Kaplinsky
    Cupcake Jun 27, 2016

Kaplinsky , Jun 27, 2016 :
    I received an email from OnePlus on June 25 informing me that my order was shipped. But according to UPS, that's not true: only a shipping label was created, and no actual package was given to them for delivery.

I don't feel comfortable with misleading information like this, and according to the credit card company I can launch a dispute once the delivery deadline promised when I made the order expires.

19. cssoz
    Honeycomb Jun 27, 2016

cssoz , Jun 27, 2016 :
    Do a Live Chat first & call UPS about the tracking number not being updated.

20. Kaplinsky
    Cupcake Jun 27, 2016

Kaplinsky , Jun 27, 2016 :
    To clarify: I have already spoken with both UPS and LiveChat. The truth of the situation is that the order is not "shipped out", and there may not even be a package ready for UPS, only a shipping label. It could be several days before UPS is given a package to deliver to me.

In short, the OnePlus email is at best misleading.

cssoz likes this.