Shipping to USA

1. AntonioPedroArcher Cupcake Feb 3, 2018

AntonioPedroArcher, Feb 3, 2018 :
    I want to buy the OP 5t but I'm traveling through the USA and would like to receive it, do they really deliver in up to 3 days for the fast delivery?

2. monroe1823 Cupcake Feb 5, 2018

monroe1823, Feb 5, 2018 :
    Ideally, it should, I live in the USA, and if I ordered a phone with Priority shipping; it is estimated to arrive on Wednesday (3 days from today/Sunday).

3. Sarra91 Cupcake Mar 1, 2018

Sarra91, Mar 1, 2018 :
    Probably, it will be so fast shipping. I was ordering a mobile phone, but I asked them to deliver it, when it will be comfortable for me. The service works good, if it'll be intersting you can contact them https://clearitusa.com/.

4. Kytharsis KitKat Mar 2, 2018

Kytharsis, Mar 2, 2018 :
    Yep, priority shipping is 1-3 business day. Can confirm. Though, your post is slightly confusing...

5. jpcardenas Cupcake May 16, 2018

jpcardenas, May 16, 2018 :
    I was wondering if you could help me.
    I´m not from the US and I want to buy a OnePlus. A relative of mine is going to the US for a few weeks and I wanted him to buy it for me, he´s traveling around the east coast. Since OP don´t have any stores, you know how could he buy the phone?

meatandy likes this.
  6. meatandy Nougat May 16, 2018

meatandy, May 16, 2018 :
    He could try to buy the op6 next week ,have it shipped to his location and forward the parcel to you.