Shop for ur invites... Here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuckles1onephone
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2014

Chuckles1onephone , Oct 3, 2014 :
    I don't get why some people will make other jump through hoops for an invite...
    Its uncool & demeaning....

2. RahulDogra
    Donut Oct 3, 2014

3. piblow
    Eclair Oct 3, 2014

piblow , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Aw, I'm no longer a Cupcake, but it has only been a day...

Oh well, those who have been waiting a week, good luck.

4. ganonslayer
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2014

5. eraysevinc
    Eclair Oct 5, 2014

eraysevinc , Oct 5, 2014 :
    I'm currently living in the United States pursuing a Bachelors in Computer Science. I'm turkish, I'm a big fixer of all things thrown at me and a huge tech nerd. Although I would love to get myself a OnePlus One for my personal use and development, I wanted to treat my father with a birthday gift being his first and last smartphone. I've been keeping my eye on this phone for such a long time, but sadly only recently I've had the time to try and get this phone once and for all. Upon receiving an invite I should enter shock then recovery shortly after to begin placing the order and waiting for my father's "2014 Flagship Killer" OnePlus One to arrive; I couldn't think of a better way to present the device since the packaging is already so professional and high quality, the box will be right in front of him when he enters the house leaving him no choice but to want to see what's inside. Thank you.

6. Fares92
    Eclair Oct 5, 2014

7. vygaralvarez
    Donut Oct 5, 2014

vygaralvarez , Oct 5, 2014 :
    Michigan
    I love to read
    Read a lot of reviews about the phone.
    Tired of yearly contracts

8. hyw
    Eclair Oct 5, 2014

9. albert_e
    Froyo Oct 5, 2014

albert_e , Oct 5, 2014 :
    1. India
    (but I have the means to order OPO in US using my US card and get it to India via a friend who is visiting here for the holidays)

2. I am a Software Professional with keen interest in technology and gadgets. Have been impressed by the Android ecosystem. Have a budget Android that rather slow and outdated now.

3. Am awestruck with the One Plus One since i discovered it some time back. My long overdue upgrade will be to OPO. Waiting for an invite to trickle my way,

10. albert_e
    Froyo Oct 5, 2014

albert_e , Oct 5, 2014 :
    1. India
    (but I have the means to order OPO in US using my US card and get it to India via a friend who is visiting here for the holidays)

2. I am a Software Professional with keen interest in technology and gadgets. Have been impressed by the Android ecosystem. Have a budget Android that rather slow and outdated now.

3. Am awestruck with the One Plus One since i discovered it some time back. My long overdue upgrade will be to OPO. Waiting for an invite to trickle my way,

11. valheru
    Froyo Oct 7, 2014

valheru , Oct 7, 2014 :
    i just realised i got three invites and have expired! was away for a bit on holidays and just managed to check in. hope to be able to share again once i get new ones.
    anyway it's quite a fantastic piece of equipment and still loving it to bits. =p

12. jeridrobinson
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2014

jeridrobinson , Oct 10, 2014 :
    USA!
    I am a research scientist investigating osteoporosis.
    I need the phone because my Sony won't update past jelly bean!

13. eddiev
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2014

14. Wardo
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2014

15. sanoaku
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2014

sanoaku , Oct 10, 2014 :
    I am from Iowa, Teaching in Yuxi China at this time. These Chinese phones are difficult to deal with.

16. hisyam09
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2014

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014

17. jeffrey12345
    Eclair Oct 12, 2014

jeffrey12345 , Oct 12, 2014 :
    Hong Kong.
    I used OPO before and I think it's awesome!
    My friend really want it and I have already shared mine to others. Therefore my friend asked me to get one for her. I really hope I can get one! Thanks!

18. srilad
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2014

19. eran4
    Eclair Oct 12, 2014

20. shahril
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2014

shahril , Oct 12, 2014 :
    Hi from malaysia. Need 1 invite to replace my very old htc evo phone. Thank you so much