Shot on OnePlus April - Yellow via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. BetiK
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2021

BetiK , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 1, 2021 :
    1563325-f49a2e3f6e399310f1fd11d892b99432.png
    Pic by @woSch Textart by @Bouncer71

Dear photographers friends.

I received with a great honor from the kind Script the invitation of opening the April's thread. I am a beginner as a hostess and would like to introduce myself initially.

I'm BetiK, live in Brazil and have been in the community since I got my first OnePlus, which was a 5T in June 2018. Since then I have tried to participate in almost all threads launched here. Especially, because I'm passionate about photography. It was not always so. The main reason for the awakening was the various publications and contests here in the community on this subject. I've also learned a lot here.

In this huge and phenomenal community there are many experts who are constantly showing their techniques and teaching entire photography courses for free. Besides, for me the photography art is much more than knowledge, technics and equipments to duplicate an image from our eyes, but also needs to transmit sensations and purposes for those who are looking at. At this point, everyone has their skills.

The pleasure of introducing the April's contest, will undoubtedly be the greatest of my life as an amateur photographer.

The theme has a lot to do with the big news already announced for this year's beginning. OnePlus and Hasselblad got together to bring us a tasty Lemonade that already makes our mouth water, I mean the great OnePlus 9 Series.

So the theme will be YELLOW

The yellow from shining flowers in the sun until the simple objects from outside or even inside the house, office and streets to those who can go out in this sad pandemic time etc...

As a curiosity the flag of my country has also this color among the green, blue and white in the yellow diamond that signifies the mineral richness of the Brazilian soil. Therefore this color has a superb meaning.

Here some pics I took from my collection to show and stimulate your skills and creativity.

1615917533627.jpg

1616372816965.jpg

1616372817112.jpg

1616372817209.jpg

Feel free to explore the universe of possibilities that this outstanding color offers and remember, read the rules before posting. Good luck to everyone.
    Additional thanks to @woSch and @Bouncer71

Contest Rules
    • 1 winner per week (1-7/8-14/15-21/22-28), 4 winners per month who all will receive the OnePlus Urban Traveler Backpack (arctic white).
    • 3 pictures max. per post, 4 posts max. in the whole month
    • All pictures have to be taken within the current month, maximum is the last week of March!!!!
    • State the specific device/ editing software/ hardware (extra lenses)
    • OnePlus reserves the right to request original photo files before fulfilling prizes if plagiarism is suspected. The photos that can not be verified are disqualified.
    • Copyright infringement is strictly prohibited. Users who post pictures that were copied from the internet, or were not taken with an OnePlus device, get a code of conduct warning, plus a reply-ban for the contest for the actual plus the following two months.
    • Terms and Conditions applied.

How Do We Select Winners?

The pre-selection team consists of: @Bouncer71 , @cdnfarmer , @hennes , @otto2 , @script , @TibiTibi , and @woSch. We check all pictures of the contest, discuss, which we think are the best, and collect them in a separate thread. Then this group of experts, plus OnePlus staff members, go in a second round through that collection and nominate the 4 or 5 best pictures of the current week. Out of this elite the final weekly winning picture gets selected. It's really a long and careful process.

Finally, the selected picture has to get checked! Therefore it's needed to contact the person that has posted the picture, ask him or her to send in the original uncompressed file, to get the EXIF data checked. Only after that final check the winning picture can be announced in the forum. And again, it's never settle.

Additional Reading

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2021

3. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 1, 2021

4. script
    Moderator Moderator Apr 1, 2021

script , Apr 1, 2021 :
    Pictures have to be taken recently, don't forget that:)

5. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2021

DarshanMeniya , Apr 1, 2021 :
    Congratulations to @BetiK for first ever thread!

"Post 1"

Picture 01 : Lemonade Elephant
    Shot On OnePlus 8T, No Edited, No Extra Lenses Used.
    This shot was taken from badsheet print.

IMG_20210406_224231.jpg

Picture 02 : Women In Yellow Swag
    Shot On OnePlus 8T, No Edited, No Extra Lenses Used, Macro Mode

IMG_20210406_223115__01.jpg

Picture 03 : Yellow Sun and Red Background
    Shot On OnePlus 8T, No Edited, No Extra Lenses Used, Macro Mode

IMG_20210406_223311__01.jpg

Thank you & Never Settle

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021 at 6:59 PM

buntycubal, iamrj, KhanAamer and 10 others like this.
  6. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow Apr 1, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Apr 1, 2021 :
    A very well written introduction. :)
    Welcome the month of April with "YELLOW".:)

eastbay, Bouncer71, TibiTibi and 8 others like this.
  7. Shelly_Singh
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2021

Shelly_Singh , Apr 1, 2021 :
    Nice theme....!! It's going to be flood of creativity in yellow this April... Congrats @BetiK for hosting SoOP this month...! Also the new weekly prize is awesome! 👌

eastbay, iamrj, MRTLima and 8 others like this.
  8. KhanAamer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2021

9. script
    Moderator Moderator Apr 1, 2021

10. Abhi123Jr.
    Froyo Apr 1, 2021

11. KhanAamer

12. KhanAamer

KhanAamer , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Apr 1, 2021 :
    Yes ...soon I will be uploading that ...this one isn't that much yellow...just seeing if it counts as a entry... thanks for your feedback!

Adesh.sanmukh and script like this.
  13. Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021

14. Diabolique
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2021

15. Sylvester.David
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh and BetiK like this.
  16. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh, KaranRIyer and BetiK like this.
  18. KhanAamer

19. GuitarBart
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2021

GuitarBart , Apr 1, 2021 :
    A pic of this old building I snapped on Madeira. Not the best photo but the only real yellow thing in the collection :p

IMG_20190825_124042.jpg