Shot On OnePlus July – Creative Food (Hosted by Marcin Giżycki)

1. BetiK
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 19, 2021

BetiK , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 19, 2021 :
    @Lalithya Dwivedula
    Hello,
    Your photos are great. I like both of them. Just to let you know as our community friend @McJader already posted it is important to report the name of the device used, if you used extra lenses as well as light or editing and compression application.
    As a suggestion you could post all the photos in one post. Also highly recommended and important is to read the rules on the first page of the thread. Good luck!

2. atenaa
    KitKat Jul 19, 2021

atenaa , Jul 19, 2021 :
    Thank you so much!😀

Obrigada Betik!😊 You are so sweet. 🥰😘

3. Mansi_Desai , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jul 19, 2021 :
    Kolhapur is a food paradise. Kolhapuri food is world famous for its taste and Traditional Delicacies. Though it's being misrepresented as very spicy food worldwide, but the truth is that is very less spicy, the unique taste being due to the use of typical Kolhapuri homemade masalas - spices mixtures and Onion Garlic Chutney. So if you have to taste the real Kolhapuri food, you have to travel to the lovely city of Kolhapur where People of Kolhapur love to show their hospitality by serving variety of the Kolhapuri Dishes in there traditional style - "पाहुणचार"!
    Kolhapur is famous of non veg food recipes (Tambadaa Rassa and Pandhara Rassa) and unique Spices. said:
    Even though eaten in the restaurant it's maratha flavor can be experienced.
    In Frame - Kolhapuri Non Veg Meal ❤️
    Shot on OnePlus 7T
    Edited by OnePlus Gallery App
    #oneplus #oneplusphotography #shotononeplus7T
    1626803778883.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021

Bouncer71, aj2989, buntycubal and 4 others like this.
  4. BetiK
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 19, 2021

BetiK , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 19, 2021 :
    Very good description and photo, but missing data about the photo and the device. At the beginning of the thread the rules are posted. Read and edit your post.
    Good luck.

5. Mansi_Desai , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jul 19, 2021 :
    Thanks and I have added the information!

buntycubal, BetiK and script like this.
  6. Attached Files:

7. Thenickclicks , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Jul 19, 2021 :
    😍🤤

Mansi_Desai likes this.
  8. Mila__
    Froyo Jul 19, 2021

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021

otto2, buntycubal, script and 4 others like this.
  9. atenaa
    KitKat Jul 19, 2021

10. Mila__
    Froyo Jul 19, 2021

Mila__ , via OnePlus Nord , Jul 19, 2021 :
    Thank you!
    Fixed! 😉

script, atenaa and BetiK like this.
  11. Nee_Naa
    Cupcake Jul 20, 2021

buntycubal, RacerZ and atenaa like this.
  12. atenaa
    KitKat Jul 20, 2021

script and Nee_Naa like this.
  13. Sneha_Reginald
    Froyo Jul 20, 2021

aj2989, otto2, buntycubal and 3 others like this.
  14. E1514297641517
    Froyo Jul 20, 2021

script and mchaw like this.
  15. BetiK
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 20, 2021

script and E1514297641517 like this.
  16. E1514297641517
    Froyo Jul 20, 2021

E1514297641517 , Jul 20, 2021 :
    Thank you mam for your curation. Most of my works I would like to be close to reality. I don't want to be poetic in this case and want to show a different view. I think I have achieved what I wanted to , and that's why you have reverted back to this thread. 🌼

script and BetiK like this.
  17. BetiK
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 20, 2021

BetiK , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 20, 2021 :
    Indeed! Nice picture too.

18. Attached Files:

19. Mansi_Desai , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jul 20, 2021 :
    Chaat is a sweet, tasty, tangy and spicy snack. It is more than a snack in India,which serves as a cultural identity. Chaat is a symphony of exotic aromas and tangy spices with a distinct crunch. It's always a snack and it's the best way to satisfy your cravings.
    A popular street food in Mumbai, Sev Puri is a sweet, spicy chaat. Sev Puri is made from crispy puris (whole wheat crackers) topped with potatoes , onions, tomatoes and a variety of chutneys, and finished with sev (thin gram flour noodles). This no-cooked chaat recipe is a favourite snack to enjoy with your evening tea! said:
    Sev Puri is also referred to as "Batata Puri" or "Sev Batata Puri." The word "Batata" in Marathi means potatoes.
    Sev Puri takes me back to some sweet memories of childhood. It is the most delicious snack to enjoy. I 'm sure many of you who grew up in Mumbai might have had the same experience and must be missing the same during this Pandemic Time.
    Now, I often make this sev puri, because it's so easy to assemble once you've got the chutneys ready. I always keep tamarind chutney and Green Mint chutney ready in my refrigerator, so that any chaat dishes are easy to fix.
    Sev Puri is a one of yummiest and famous snack on the streets of Mumbai. Loaded with boiled spicy potatoes , onions, tomatoes and sweet, spicy, tangy chutneys and heaps of sev, this Sev Puri is a medley of flavours you'll love.
    In Frame - Sev Puri Chaat ❤️
    Shot on OnePlus 7T
    Edited by - OnePlus Gallery App
    #oneplus #oneplusphotography #oneplus7t
    1626803964309.jpg

buntycubal and jlasensiofi like this.