Shot on OnePlus June: #NightSeries

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. script
    Nougat Moderator Jun 28, 2020

script , Jun 28, 2020 :
    Congratulations to the winners of the second week.

hennes, cdnfarmer, mchaw and 3 others like this.
  2. blueskywhale
    Honeycomb Jun 28, 2020

3. Batman360
    Lollipop Jun 28, 2020

script, Bouncer71 and blueskywhale like this.
  4. blueskywhale
    Honeycomb Jun 28, 2020

blueskywhale , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 28, 2020 :
    @Batman360
    Its easy to go with jumping spiders they are harmless cool and friendly. And the only thing that you need is enough patience to deal with him coz every jumping spiders i have seen is very curious about the camera that we are pointing to him, they keep on jumping into it well its fun tho.... I used a 12x macro lens too rather than going with pro mode as the subject is too mobile its better to choose burst mode

woSch, Zach X., cdnfarmer and 5 others like this.
  5. Batman360
    Lollipop Jun 28, 2020

Batman360 , Jun 28, 2020 :
    And same is the case with the close up of bee??? Coz these are some really hard shots you took man

script, Bouncer71 and blueskywhale like this.
  6. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Jun 28, 2020

woSch, cdnfarmer, script and 3 others like this.
  7. blueskywhale
    Honeycomb Jun 28, 2020

blueskywhale , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 28, 2020 :
    Yes if you got a bee in your frame , im sure that uour patience is GOD LEVEL Lol...

8. blueskywhale
    Honeycomb Jun 28, 2020

TibiTibi, script and Bouncer71 like this.
  9. Batman360
    Lollipop Jun 28, 2020

Batman360 , Jun 28, 2020 :
    Can you provide me the link of the macro lens you are using?

Bouncer71 likes this.
  10. blueskywhale
    Honeycomb Jun 28, 2020

Bouncer71 and Batman360 like this.
  11. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Jun 28, 2020

12. blueskywhale
    Honeycomb Jun 28, 2020

script and Bouncer71 like this.
  13. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Jun 28, 2020

Bouncer71, script and Muralidharan.V like this.

14. Bouncer71 likes this.

15. Bouncer71 and jlasensiofi like this.
  16. blueskywhale
    Honeycomb Jun 28, 2020

Bouncer71 and jlasensiofi like this.
  17. script

script , Jun 28, 2020 :
    Your picture is very good. It was in the internal selection. Simply keep up, and you can win the next time. We had ca 50 pictures in the selection, and two winners.

The winning pictures are both great.

Cheers, Script

woSch, jlasensiofi, cdnfarmer and 2 others like this.
  18. divyar_21 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jun 28, 2020 :
    The second week's winning pics are quite disappointing.I was eagerly waiting the results but I think it has definitely not pleased me.I just want to ask why was the second winning pic chosen out of all the 50 pics as mentioned by @script which were there in the selection process. As a member of the community,I think all of us have a right to raise our voice for or against something that we need to know.
    You can have a look at my pic, and also the other pic I have posted for the second week's theme, in what ways was my pic not deserving than the second winning pic. Is it lacking the details or is it not doing enough justice to the macro mode of the camera. I wouldn't say that only my pic was deserving but there were many more pics which I think was deserving. So just a suggestion, you can choose 2 winners but atleast as an appreciation for the efforts people like me have put in to bring out a good picture and also making maximum use of the macro mode, you can atleast put the best 10 pics and say they were all in the selection process but something was lacking so didn't deserve to be a winner. This will atleast make the enthusiastic photographers in the community who are putting in so much of efforts to be motivated.
    Sorry if I offend somebody here in the forum.

Susmita.Jamdade, script and YashJ09 like this.
  19. YashJ09
    Eclair Jun 28, 2020

YashJ09 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 28, 2020 :
    I 100% agree with you this was my entry and they chose such a non detailed pic over such beautiful and detailed others
    View attachment 1350333

20. script

script , Jun 28, 2020 :
    Your picture is also very good. It was in the internal selection. Simply keep up, and you can win the next time. We had ca 50 pictures in the selection, and two winners.

The winning pictures are both great.

Cheers, Script

It is not possible to find a truly „best“ picture out of 50, or out of 5 pictures. It's as simple as that.

In the internal selection, out of the mentioned 50, we had 6 pictures that were „better“ than the others. All of the 6 deserved to win. Yours and @YashJ09 's pictures were indeed part of the 6 „best“. Then, two winners had to be named. That's all.

I honestly wish you better luck next time. In the end, luck is also part of the game.

Let's stop discussions please. This is not part of the thread.