Shot on OnePlus March: A Tree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Mar 2, 2020

B.I.T.S. , Mar 2, 2020 :
    Working with you too ლ(ꈍωꈍლ)

I think the link to the photo talk is a bit(s) hidden? Not sure how it'd be better tho... Hopefully people will find the way to arrive :D

MosheG1, woSch, Bouncer71 and 5 others like this.
  2. G_plusone
    Nougat Mar 2, 2020

3. jlasensiofi , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Mar 2, 2020 :
    I love that series, @otto2. Beautiful! [e]1f44c[/e][e]1f64f[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

Bouncer71, script and otto2 like this.
  4. script
    Moderator Moderator Mar 2, 2020

Stickied Post
    script , Mar 2, 2020 :
    Contest Rules
    • 3 pictures max. per post, 4 posts max. in the whole month
    • All pictures must contain a single tree as main subject
    • All pictures have to be your own work and have to be taken with a OnePlus device
    • All pictures have to be taken within the past 12 months
    • State the specific device/ editing software/ hardware (extra lenses)
    • Photos should not be published previously anywhere. OnePlus reserves the right to request original photo files before fulfilling prizes if plagiarism is suspected. The photos that can not be verified are disqualified.
    • Copyright infringement is strictly prohibited. Users who post pictures that were copied from the internet, or were not taken with an OnePlus device, get a code of conduct warning, plus a reply-ban for the contest for the actual plus the following two months.

Additional info
    • SOOP is a monthly contest with a new theme every month
    • 1 winner per week, 4 winners per month who will all receive an Explorer Backpack
    • Final winner will be selected through public voting on Twitter. The final winning picture will be sticked on top of the OnePlus Twitter account.
    • Winners will also get the opportunity to be featured in an official OnePlus calendar, or a postcard, or even in an Addition magazine.

The pre-selection team consists of: @Bouncer71 , @cdnfarmer , @hennes , @otto2 , @script , @TibiTibi , and @woSch . We check all pictures of the contest, discuss, which we think are the best, and collect them in a separate thread. Then this group of experts, plus OnePlus staff members, go in a second round through that collection and nominate the 4 or 5 best pictures of the current week. Out of this elite the final weekly winning picture gets selected. Its really a long and careful process.

Finally, the selected picture has to get checked! Therefore its needed to contact the person that has posted the picture, ask him or her to send in the original uncompressed file, to get the EXIF data checked. Only after that final check the winning picture can be announced in the forum. And again, its never settle.

5. J_Duece_81 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Mar 2, 2020 :
    I normally don't post to these threads, I've never been much of a shutterbug but I do enjoy other's photos of scenery and such. I was interested in this month's theme of a tree though, without these tall, silent, giants the landscape would be much less diverse. Un/fortunately for myself (for this contest at least) I live in a very densely wooded region, so getting a"lone tree"is next to impossible. Just for context, I have at least 6 very tall Sycamore's in my yard but none of them stand alone. Oh well, I'll enjoy seeing some of the community member's photos for sure. Upon thinking for a moment I may know where there might be a lone tree, hopefully I get a chance to go see it before the contest ends. Good luck everyone

aj2989, Bouncer71, script and 2 others like this.
  6. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Mar 2, 2020

cdnfarmer , Mar 2, 2020 :
    Hopefully people will read the post and see the title is highlighted. I`ve also added a link directly to your post in the paragraph introducing you. :) Let`s see if this will help people access your great post.

:):)

woSch, otto2, Bouncer71 and 2 others like this.
  7. jlasensiofi , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Mar 2, 2020 :
    It works perfectly [e]1f44c[/e][e]1f44f[/e][e]1f44f[/e][e]1f44f[/e][e]1f44f[/e][e]1f44f[/e]

otto2, Bouncer71 and B.I.T.S. like this.
  8. @araj
    Froyo Mar 2, 2020

Attached Files:

9. nhacdanca
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2020

V1584804269737 likes this.
  10. MoneshJangam12
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2020

11. Nikhil Koganti
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2020

Nikhil Koganti , Mar 2, 2020 :
    Took some shots during a short walk yesterday.
    Device: OnePlus 7
    Software Used: Snapseed for minor adjustments

Attached Files:

buntycubal and cdnfarmer like this.

13. sonisubhashs
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2020

14. Jitendra_P
    Donut Mar 2, 2020

吴昊Hao likes this.

16. Wrba
    Froyo Mar 2, 2020

Wrba , Mar 2, 2020 :