Not open for further replies.
  1. U1582112528051
    Cupcake May 11, 2020

LOKESH KUMAR JAIN likes this.
  2. script
    Moderator Moderator May 11, 2020

script , May 11, 2020 :
    Hi,

I'm sorry, you cannot use that picture of DiCaprio, as you don't own the copyright for the original picture. Please replace it with another picture.

(Tho I like the idea, very nice work)

3. Susmita.Jamdade
    Froyo May 11, 2020

Susmita.Jamdade , May 11, 2020 :
    Oooh thanks for pointing that out! Shall change it!

4. jlasensiofi
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series May 11, 2020

jlasensiofi , May 11, 2020 :
    Oh, OnePlus 8 Pro! I really want to be able to start testing it thoroughly ;):)

5. fragargon
    Jelly Bean May 11, 2020

fragargon , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 11, 2020 :
    Hope you can as soon as you can.Whilst it is expensive, this is flagship!

6. pratikkoppa
    Donut May 11, 2020

7. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean May 11, 2020

DarshanMeniya , May 11, 2020 :
    Shot on OnePlus May: StayAtHome #Mirrors

Here i am representing you my second post of #Mirrors theme with three pictures, so i will skip third theme for for second post of #Mirrors theme. Please consider this entry for #Mirrors theme.

Note: All pictures taken on surface of Mirrors , No any editing app used for Mirroring images , Snapseed application used for making images good to better, No any external lenses used in all this three image, all images taken on OnePlus camera and compressed in LitPhoto.

Picture One Name: Play with Colors of Life

"GOOD IS NOT GOOD WHEN BETTER IS EXPECTED."-VIN SCULLY

colorsoflife.jpeg
    (PLAY WITH COLORS OF LIFE)

Look at this colorful ball it reminds me some sports quote from great people.

"Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement."- Matt Biondi

another one to motivate people who love sports,

"The five S's of sports training are: stamina,speed,strength,skill and spirit; but the greatest of these is spirit."-Ken Doherty

This colorful ball also represent beautiful 8 by help of own reflection, I also want to play with this One 8 (OnePlus 8 Series Device) , I am also looking for the hands on this 8 (OnePlus8/OnePlus8Pro) , i also wants to see colors of 8 (More than billion colors of OnePlus 8 Pro sceen / 10 bit color display) , i also wants to see this beauty ( OnePlus 8/OnePlus 8 Pro)

Details if you wish to check:This photo was taken on OnePlus6 , No any external lenses used, No third party app used for mirroring images,this photo taken on surface of mirror, photo was edited in snapseed application and compressed in a Lit Photo application.

Picture Two Name: Reflection of Lantern

"I AM A REFLECTION OF MY OWN SOUL."- ANONYMOUS

lantern.jpg
    (REFLECTION OF LANTERN)

Lantern : "A lantern is a portable source of lighting,typically featuring a protective enclosure for the light source-historically usually a candle or a wick in oil, and often a battery powered light in modern times to make it easier to carry and hang up, and make it more reliable outdoors or in drafty interiors - wikipedia

In old days people are using this equipment for lighting their home, uses this one for study in dark environment, uses it for only good cause, people used it at time when electricity was not invested. I hope you will like reflection of Lantern , although Lantern reflected so many lives in the world as good cause i hope you will love it.

Some quote for motivating self,
    "You attract what you are, not what you want. So if you want it then reflect it."-Tony Gaskins

Details if you wish to check:This photo was taken on OnePlus6 , No any external lenses used, No third party app used for mirroring images,this photo taken on surface of mirror, photo was edited in snapseed application and compressed in a Lit Photo application.

Picture Three Name: See Your Hidden Soul

reveal chapter of life.jpg
    (SEE YOUR HIDDEN SOUL)

Unfold every chapter of your life and see your hidden soul.

Intention of taking this picture is to motivate my community members, please read awesome quote and motivate your self.

"If i speak of myself in different ways, that is because i look at my self in different ways." - Michel de Montaigne

"Time spent in self reflection is never wasted-it is an intimate date with your self."- Dr Paul TP Wong

Last quotes which represents this images ,

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished; that will be the beginning." - Louis L'Amour

"Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."-Carl Bard

THANK YOU COMMUNITY.

Regards,
    Darshan.

script, hennes, cdnfarmer and 7 others like this.
  8. Aadeshc
    Honeycomb May 11, 2020

Aadeshc , via OnePlus 6 , May 11, 2020 :
    Entry 1:-
    1589203908160.jpg
    1.shot in oneplus 6
    2.edited in lightroom
    3.no external lens

used a small mirror for the reflection

entry 2:-
    1589346861244.jpg

1.shot on oneplus 6
    2.edited in lightroom
    3.no external lens

entry 3:-
    1589346898988.jpg

1.shot on oneplus 6
    2.used lightroom and snapseed to edit
    3.no external lens

Last edited: May 13, 2020

Venky61, hennes, cdnfarmer and 11 others like this.
  9. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert May 11, 2020

10. jlasensiofi
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series May 11, 2020

jlasensiofi , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 11, 2020 :
    I agree, it is expensive but so far I have not been able to leave my amazement at how impressive it is [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f64c[/e]

Yes something really looking forward to going out and thoroughly testing the camera 😬[e]1f609[/e]

11. S1584904302917
    Cupcake May 11, 2020

S1584904302917 , May 11, 2020 :
    shot on one plus 3T
    edited in inbuilt LoftCam
    & flash used

image 1

a little thread & some wax also light up the room.
    in this image the candle light seems more in upper side and in mirror side more clear. like that a person also confused among the peoples but can be more clear & straight forward inside.

image 2

View attachment 1303454
    now there is need not to read a book bcoz it is available in a audible format
    like that only persons can be judge by what they listen about.

image 3
    View attachment 1303477
    "natraaj[e]1f64f[/e]"
    a beautiful reflection and shadow

12. mateo1597
    Honeycomb May 11, 2020

mateo1597 , May 11, 2020 :
    Mirrors,

They reflect the soul.
    They play with our perception,
    Letting you see the invisible.

A glimpse of light, lets see the rainbow.
    Coloring your world with light, warmth and joy.
    All pictures were taken with OnePlus 7T Pro (Gcam`s Camera mode with HDR+).
    Edited with Snapseed and resized with YalmCo.

The Lake
    On the water surface, we can see the nature around us.
    Perfect when calm, raging in a storm.
    IMG_20200510_140138-01-01_001.jpg

The Rain
    You can see the whole world in a single drop,
    But the whole world may not notice just one drop.
    IMG_20200510_185709-01.jpeg

Yourself
    What's important is how we perceive ourselves.
    The rest is just a reflection of it in our eyes.
    IMG_20200509_150623-01.jpeg

13. Tanay_Joshi
    Froyo May 11, 2020

Last edited: May 12, 2020

14. kumarmk85
    Eclair May 11, 2020

kumarmk85 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 11, 2020 :
    Theme : Mirrors.
    Photo taken on my OnePlus 7 Pro on 11.05.2020.
    Edited using Adobe Lightroom Mobile.
    No External Lenses used.
    My Thoughts / Story:
    Mirrors reflect the world. They are probably the most neutral article in the world. Whatever is given to a mirror is given back in full. No friendship. No enmity. However, what is reflected lies entirely on the perception of the lookers.
    Coming to my story; as we are all locked inside our Homes due to the pandemic, I was thinking of something inside the home itself with respect to the current week’s theme. I came across my daughters toys and found her collection of “split able” vegetables. I could also feel the enjoyment she feels while playing with them. Having only a simple glance at them reminded me of the Child in me and I thought of taking this picture. The pic is one half of the toy being reflected in the mirror.
    Lastly, thanks to the Organizers (@TibiTibi & @script among others) and all the community members for their efforts during these critical times.
    #StayHomeStaySafe
    #NeverSettle
    1589226687489.jpg
    pic 2: Clicked Just for Fun and it says "Let's go for a walk". It would still go with the theme mirrors though.

1589226749128.jpg

15. TechNick73 , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , May 12, 2020 :
    #2 Mirrors

I was contemplating what to post for a while and after a few experiments, this one was my favorite - a skewed reflection of the OnePlus 8 Pro. This was shot using the kaleidoscope filter on Instagram and then slightly edited in the Lightroom mobile app.

it's not so much about the reflection, but what you see in it.
    1589254195380.jpg

16. S1584904302917
    Cupcake May 12, 2020

S1584904302917 , May 12, 2020 :
    shot on one plus 3T
    edited in inbuilt LoftCam
    & flash used

*I am posting this for 2nd time*

image 1

a little thread & some wax also light up the room.
    in this image the candle light seems more in upper side and in mirror side more clear. like that a person also confused among the peoples but can be more clear & straight forward inside.

image 2

now there is need not to read a book bcoz it is available in a audible format
    like that only persons can be judge by what they listen about.

image 3

"natraaj[e]1f64f[/e]"
    a beautiful reflection and shadow

View attachment 1303454

View attachment 1303477

17. S1584904302917
    Cupcake May 12, 2020

S1584904302917 , May 12, 2020 :
    why images can't be seen??
    can anybody tell me

18. airmotovlogs
    Honeycomb May 12, 2020

airmotovlogs , via OnePlus 7T , May 12, 2020 :
    In all probability, the image didn't upload properly... could just be a network issue...may wanna retry...

19. naveen puchakayala
    Eclair May 12, 2020

20. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 May 12, 2020

B.I.T.S. , May 12, 2020 :
    Dear @TibiTibi & @script I was wondering if we are allowed to combine two photos in one? I can't find a rule against it, just want to be sure :D

Thank you ლ(ꈍωꈍლ)