Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G_Paul_Flint_iJVy , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 7, 2020 :
    Fantastic pictures and great story.

2. IamIRONSman
    OnePlus Accessory Tester May 7, 2020

IamIRONSman , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , May 7, 2020 :
    What a great subject.

my #Nostalgia is the watch my Grandfather taught me to tell the time with 26 years ago. It was his, an old stainless steel watch that I have treasured since then and even more so since he passed.

It lives on my desk and is a lovely reminder of times passed and how selfless a man he was.

stay safe, be grateful and never settle.
    1588847525660.jpg

1588847525731.jpg

1588847525830.jpg

Last edited: May 7, 2020

3. priyanka_141297
    Cupcake May 7, 2020

4. jlasensiofi
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series May 7, 2020

5. jlasensiofi
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series May 7, 2020

jlasensiofi , May 7, 2020 :
    Wow, what cameras. I still have one from my father, an Ikoflex. Wonderful!

6. brijalraut
    Gingerbread May 7, 2020

brijalraut , via OnePlus 7 , May 7, 2020 :
    | Nostalgia |
    This photo is all nostalgic.. Vadapav (made with potato) The famous street food in Mumbai (India) best with Tea (Chai) another famous drink in India.
    Chai and vadapav is the best Combo one will ever have when with friends.. This combo and chichats go on and on..
    Man..I am badly missing going outside, as i love clicking photos, I have prints of some of my best photos..
    Also I used to sketch When I was child.. Could never get time to sketch due to job..
    But this lockdown has bring all my favourite things together..
    Shot This With Oneplus 7.

1588862169988.jpg

7. S.Ghosh
    Gingerbread May 7, 2020

S.Ghosh , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , May 7, 2020 :
    I clicked this photo using a simple trick. Folding a page from the comic book.

Yes the image of the Joker at the bottom is actually printed on the comic book page.

I folded the page in such a way so that I can get the Teardrop like shape at the other end, and I touched it against the computer screen on which I had opened a Batman Image.

Then I took the shot two times, once focusing on Batman and another one Focusing on the Joker, and then I simply blended the two focal point together

It's the same image but with greater Depth of Field.
    This trick is an iteration of the concept of Focus Stacking.

I hope you liked the trick.

[e]263a[/e]️

8. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 7, 2020

9. Monikagoyal00
    Honeycomb May 7, 2020

Monikagoyal00 , May 7, 2020 :
    Firstly I want to thank you @TibiTibi for this interesting thread. I took 6 days to think what should I capture ? Hahah !! So now finally I capture some memories of mine which reminds me so many things when I was a kid or teenager.

Here are my entries :

1) I am a child who was pampered like anything in my childhood days, my parents did their best for me and gave me everything I ever wanted. Because of their overdose of love I somehow started neglecting the value of time and became irresponsible for everything going in my life. Then one day my father came to me and gave me this keychain with clock and told me to hang it in my cycle key so that i can keep it with me always and can value the time i had. Because time flies and never comes back !! He taught me the best lesson in this keychain clock way. I now value time alot and keep this keychain with me always and will do for rest of my life.

IMG_20200507_175346 (1)_001.jpg

2) Those were the amazing days when i was in my college, i can never forget those precious days as i was so involved in extra curricular activities along with the studies. I wanted to prove myself like anything in every field and i did it too and made my parents proud by winning this trophy.
    Aah..!! What the great feeling it was !!

Competition was that high that Many hands wanted it, everyone wanted to grab it, but i always saw a dream of that star in the trophy and finally my dream came true and i had it in my hands being a "Best student of the year" . Nostalgic feeling it is remembering my good old college days.

PSX_20200507_201521.jpg IMG_20200507_184020-01 (1)_001.jpg

People have so many past memories , some are bad some are good. I also have too many memories but I am sharing these with you all. I hope you like it. #Myhappytime ☺️😊

Shot on one plus 6
    Pro mode
    Editing in Lightroom and Photoshop express and snapseed
    No extra lense used
    Compresses in yalmco

Thank You.

10. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert May 7, 2020

11. viplavsahu
    Eclair May 7, 2020

viplavsahu , May 7, 2020 :
    1588870189051.jpg
    1. My first Nostalgia is related to the first FM and Tape recorder bought by parents in early 2000's listing to music on cassette or FM radio I won many prizes on Local FM Station also by listening songs on this
    Shot: One Plus 7t
    Edited : Snapseed
    External Lens uaed: No

1588870312152.jpg
    2. My 2nd Nostalgia is related to my first ever Architectural conference attended by me in 2012. I still have kept its Delegation entry pass, Diary I received and the brochure of the conference.
    Shot: One Plus 7t
    Edited : Snapseed
    External lens used : No

12. viplavsahu
    Eclair May 7, 2020

13. bhaumikbheda
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 7, 2020

bhaumikbheda , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , May 7, 2020 :
    First Entry for the Month - Nostalgia

Shot on OnePlus 7T
    Edited on Snapseed
    No Additional Lens used.

OM MANI PADME HUM - the Jewel of the Lotus Flower
    1588871681286.jpg
    Each Morning starts with refreshing memories from my trips to Leh-Ladakh (2016) and Spiti Valley (2018). The strong winds, beautiful nature - mountains, valleys streams, rivers, empty roads, the bike ride from Leh city to Pangong Lake, the starry nights, the monastery and temples [e]2764[/e]️[e]1f64f[/e]

14. Himanshul93gupta
    Cupcake May 7, 2020

Himanshul93gupta , May 7, 2020 :
    Hi Oneplus team and everyone present in this community ( to be precise "oneplus family"). This is my first post in this community and i love reading theards here , its so much informative. I think I knew my phone and oneplus better after joing this community.

Nostalgia is great theme to work upon. While looking for some ideas ,I came across childhood memories and time just flew back. Its such a creative exercise in this lockdown.
    While I was on a hunt of some old object in my home , I looked up at my terrace door and saw this old rusty lock. I took this lock to my father and asked how old is this lock. He looked at me and smiled, asked me sit. He told me that this was the one of the lock of my grandfather which he brought to agra while moving out of his village in 1983. This has lock just have seen seasons, years or decades. It has seen generations and will see further. Its a very special lock , its reminds my dad the beginning of his real struggle and my late grandfather.

I thought of best caption for this lock " Theft Free ,Since 83' "

Shot on one plus 6
    Pro mode
    Editing in Lightroom
    No extra lense used
    Compresses in Yalmco
    IMG_20200507_174031 (1)_001.jpg IMG_20200507_174811_001.jpg IMG_20200507_144021 (1)_002.jpg

15. SanchitSood
    Cupcake May 7, 2020

SanchitSood , May 7, 2020 :
    Story : Down the memory lane...

The two things in the pic ,aviator sunglasses & Nokia 6030 remind me of my four years of college back 2007-11.
    My dad bought me this second hand phone before I went to college & I borrowed(took 😬) these glasses from him( wanted to look cool 😀)
    It reminds of those sunny days when I used to tune in the radio (which was only thing in this phone but was enough at that time) & wear those sunglasses for my journey from college to hostel after college hours.

Details :
    Mobile :OnePlus 6t
    Edit : Snapseed
    Image compresser : Snapseed
    Mode : Auto Mode
    Aperture : f/1.7
    Flash : No flash
    ISO : 1000
    Exposure time : 1/20
    White Balance : Auto

Clicked today

1588875632005.jpg

Attached Files:

16. MD JERRY
    Eclair May 7, 2020

17. Deactivated User
    May 7, 2020

Deactivated User , May 7, 2020 :
    So I'm participating for the first time and I don't even know whether this is the correct place and format to post the photo.. But here I go!

View attachment 1300813

After nearly 2 months of the lockdown I finally got to go on the terrace!
    The deserted Metro line construction reminded me of my travel to to college everyday! The sturdy, ruggedness and density of the buildings reminded of the housing project in one of our semesters and how we had emphasized on the need for open spaces in architecture.
    Funny how the last year of university, combined with an unexpected global crisis can get you to realise your teachings and life of the past. From just a simple photo.
    #Nostalgia

Captured on: OnePlus 6T
    Edits: Snapseed
    Date: 5th May 2020

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2020

buntycubal and script like this.
  18. Monikagoyal00
    Honeycomb May 7, 2020

Monikagoyal00 , via OnePlus 6 , May 7, 2020 :
    Its not the right thread to post this picture.. you need to post your picture in open photography section.

Actually this thread theme is NOSTALGIC something related to your past.

19. airmotovlogs
    Honeycomb May 7, 2020

airmotovlogs , via OnePlus 7T , May 7, 2020 :
    The Rules aside, just wanted to take a moment to appreciate this click and on top of that, this mesmerizing cityscape view...please be a much more frequent visitor to the terrace, when you have such a breathtaking view.... trust me dear, breathtaking shots are awaiting you. All the best.

Deactivated User and buntycubal like this.
  20. SUJIL2923
    Gingerbread May 7, 2020