Shot On OnePlus Photography Contest - Create your story with XPan Mode [Winners Announced]

1. MythicalAnimal
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2021

2. charlyp
    Eclair Sep 26, 2021

Marcelo.L likes this.
  3. charlyp
    Eclair Sep 26, 2021

Niklasg85 and jlasensiofi like this.
  4. Niklasg85
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 26, 2021

Niklasg85 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 26, 2021 :

1632677967233.jpg
    #Evening light
    After a busy day thoose evening like this above illustrated in the picture, does fill you up with a calm feeling that everything will be OK! I do think the picture is illustrating a life that can go different directions, both good and bad, funny and sad, dark and light, black and colorful.
    When you are a bit stressed, like a dad like me, always thinking of work, family, sport events and what to eat, you have to take your own time to just breathe. Take a look around and just feel it in.
    I do really hope that you can find the calm in your busy and/or stressed up daily life❤️ said:
    cheers from a colorful Sweden that shows it beauty during the autumn period🙏

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021

Crystal Z., Venky61, YusR007 and 3 others like this.
  5. charlyp
    Eclair Sep 26, 2021

6. Parshva555 , via OnePlus 9 Pro Pine Green , Sep 26, 2021 :
    My family and i were on a river bank , performing rites and rituals after my grandfather's death , it's been decades since he died though...
    And these were the view from that river bank
    This place was serene and magical!
    Haven't felt this kind of calmness in a while,
    Religious places kinda hit you with different level of peace ❤️
    1632711954291.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021

Niklasg85 likes this.
  7. tiaxani
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2021

Attached Files:

script and blueskywhale like this.
  8. Vinay Raghvani
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2021

9. tiaxani
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2021

Stickied Post
    tiaxani , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 26, 2021 :
    1632684590541.jpg
    Latin Culture ~ This is an abandoned truck in some place in South America, after the economy crisis. It affected a lot of areas in the market, also the transportation. It is common to find trucks like this one on the corner of the street, a lot of people migrated to Spain and US looking for a better future, but also left their family (kids, parents, siblings) and friends. The cause is the "communism" used here and like you see, it didn't work for us.
    Now we have a new president, with new trends that are very promising. I hope it works to have better future for all of us.

10. otto2
    Photography Expert Sep 26, 2021

otto2 , Sep 26, 2021 :
    Hello dear shutterbugs.

Today I ll post a Xpan shot in black/White.
    Today I met a photographer friend for a photowalk at a museum island in Hombroich,Germany. We walked several hours and shot some hundred pictures, I used my OnePlus 9 Pro ,she used her bridge camera and sometimes her Iphone.
    I shot this tree in colour and also in b/w ,but I found the black white one somehow more appealing. Used the OnePlus gallery app for some edits and compressed / scaled it with the very best tool, @hennes s famous YaImCo, which is still fast and great and always helps me out when usual tools won't help any more.
    I love the new Xpan mode,it pushes my creativity a lot and it s motivating me to try new things.
    Thank you @Jimmy Z. and camera team! IMG_20210926_124206__01_001.jpg

11. tiaxani
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2021

Attached Files:

12. tiaxani
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2021

Attached Files:

13. script
    Moderator Moderator Sep 26, 2021

script , Sep 26, 2021 :
    Hi, your photos are nice. Please read the updated rules carefully: it's only one picture allowed. Please, edit your posts accordingly.

Only one post with one picture, state the rules of this contest.

14. ZumodeVidrio
    Eclair Sep 26, 2021

Attached Files:

Niklasg85, script and tiaxani like this.
  15. tiaxani
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2021

tiaxani , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 26, 2021 :
    Sorry! Done!

ZumodeVidrio, Niklasg85 and script like this.
  16. RacerZ
    KitKat Sep 27, 2021

Stickied Post
    RacerZ , via OnePlus 9 , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Today, I trekked back to Wilder Ranch State Park in Santa Cruz County. I'm dedicating this shot and original poem to my three kids. This shot was edited for slight exposure and horizontal alignment.

1632697126158.jpg
    Hopes and dreams, wishes agleam
    Alas the time has come

From lil hatchling to beautiful hen
    Now look what you've become

It's time for you to spread your wings
    And soar amongst the sky

Be bold, be brave, be absent of fear
    And higher and higher you'll fly

Over the mountains, above the clouds
    Your goal is true and nigh

Don't give up, don't you quit
    Just keep your head up high

For there's nary a thing you can't achieve
    As long as you believe

17. MacLiam
    Donut Sep 27, 2021

MacLiam , Sep 27, 2021 :
    upload_2021-9-26_16-57-56.png

Late one afternoon recently I realized I would need more lumber to finish a small construction project. I chose to go then rather than make the trip in the morning, and that choice made this photo possible. Ten minutes into the drive, completely unexpected rain began. The rain stopped before I got to the lumberyard, but it left the huge parking lot wet and reflective under an overcast sky. I thought it might make a nice high-contrast grayscale photo, so I took this with my 9Pro. There was nowhere near enough rain to help solve California's extended drought, but there was enough to lift my spirits at the different appearance it created and the opportunity it offered to get an unusual photo.

XPan Mode, no crops. no filters, no adjustments.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021

jlasensiofi and Niklasg85 like this.
  18. eastbay
    Lollipop Sep 27, 2021

eastbay , via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Beautiful pictures, and well written! Poetic 🤗☀️✌🏻

19. RacerZ
    KitKat Sep 27, 2021

RacerZ , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Thank you, Eastbay! I had this idea ruminating since my first visit to Wilder Ranch State Park. I didn't get the shot I was really hoping for. Maybe next time.

20. eastbay
    Lollipop Sep 27, 2021

eastbay , via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile , Sep 27, 2021 :
    There's always next time. But your doing very good. You've got a good hold on The photography, and using the Haselblad camera 📷 Best wishes 🤗