Shot on OnePlus September 2020 - A Reflection of Life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronaldvdlinden
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2020

ronaldvdlinden , Sep 15, 2020 :
    1600178644707.jpg

1600178644956.jpg

My sons favorite stuffed animal, the blue monkey, with one of the six chicks he got this spring, shot with my 3t.
    These things stand for youth and affection.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020

foxblood, buntycubal and jlasensiofi like this.
  2. DarshanMeniya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 15, 2020

DarshanMeniya , Sep 15, 2020 :
    "Reflection of Life"

Indoor Childhood Games Activity

Picture 01

IMG_20200915_115828-01_compress69.jpg

Picture 02
    IMG_20200915_115625-01_compress94.jpg

Picture 03
    IMG_20200915_120354-01_compress84.jpg

All Picture including No 1,2,3 are shot on my OnePlus 6 buit in camera, Edited on Snapseed App and Compressed by LitPhoto Application, No any external lenses used for this pictures.

This is my last post of this thread and first of all before posting this thread's story I would like to special thanks to @script for giving us this opportunity as well as thank you for giving us this space for recalling us special memories with our objects and I would also like to thanks reviewer @Bouncer71 , @cdnfarmer , @hennes , @otto2 , @script , @TibiTibi , @woSch and all other my community members for showing me so much appreciation!

STORY : To be honest this toys you seeing in this pictures are right now not mine, but memories connected with this toys are mine. This toys are of my niece and I still love to play with this toys, recently I played with this toys for taking a picture for "Shot On OnePlus September" theme. Toys include in this pictures are Kids Building Blocks, Barbie Doll, Car, Tank, House and Rubik's Cube. I don't know why I still love to play with this building blocks as it still gives me creativity and still Rubik's cube has power to give exercise to my mind! At time of schooling and in recent days still I love to play with Rubik's cube and Building block which you can see in my pictures. This toys have capabilities to ignites creativity in my life!

In this pictures I already have created setup for "OnePlus" , You can see "OnePlus Logo" in this picture i know that you are missing plus sign but plus is inside us and already we are at number "ONE" place. You can see My OnePlus office , My OnePlus office friends , My future OnePlus car, even you can see stage is ready for upcoming OnePlus launch event!!!!

Thank you for "Reflection of Life" theme which ignites my hidden creativity and capabilities to showing you more with creativeness through story and pictures.

Thank You.

hennes, Bouncer71, buntycubal and 2 others like this.
  3. script
    Nougat Moderator Sep 15, 2020

4. Sana Moosani
    Honeycomb Sep 15, 2020

Sana Moosani , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 15, 2020 :
    "Reflection of Love & Happiness"
    1600182541012.jpg

1600182541128.jpg
    Life is the flower for which love is the honey. Every flower must grow through dirt. Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it!!!!

foxblood and buntycubal like this.
  5. Kot66
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2020

6. Balu freaky
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2020

Balu freaky , Sep 16, 2020 :
    Imagine you're holding a glass of water. If you hold it for a minute it's not a problem. If you hold it for an hour, you'll have an ache in your arm. If you hold it for a day, your arm will feel numb and paralyzed. The weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer you hold it the heavier it becomes. "The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water, the more you hold it, the more badly it'll affect you".

shot of a Water goblet (glass)
    View attachment 1435484

7. Yashrajsinh23 , via OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black , Sep 16, 2020 :
    1600242038483.jpg
    Since we are all quarantining, I never left my house in months . I took this picture through my window. it has 2 of my favorite things in it. first one being the calmness of the dark clouds before pouring their soul and second one is the flying bird it reminds me of freedom witch we can't have right now.

8. script
    Nougat Moderator Sep 16, 2020

9. BetiK
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2020

BetiK , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 16, 2020 :
    Congratulations to the winner of the first week. [e]1f44f[/e][e]1f44f[/e][e]1f44f[/e]

cdnfarmer, buntycubal, otto2 and 3 others like this.
  10. eshangoyal2000
    Donut Sep 16, 2020

Bouncer71 likes this.
  11. C_Frenil_
    Froyo Sep 16, 2020

C_Frenil_ , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 16, 2020 :
    totally unexpected, ordinary photo + great story wins him a photography competetion. and i posted good photo with heartful story in september 2019 and the theme was STORY, i raised question and i got the answer from communjty expert that its a photography competetion. Now what should i do? whom do i believe? from whom i can expect? Its totally disappointing to me. I'm gonna take part in monthly competetion from now. its very disgusting to see a average photo win in photography challenge

12. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Sep 16, 2020

jlasensiofi , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 16, 2020 :
    OMG, thank you very much, my dear friend @script. I know you liked the post by telling me that it fitted the topic of the month very well.
    What I could not imagine is that the photo was a winner. A great satisfaction and pride that my father is surely loving.
    A big hug and thank you! [e]1f603[/e][e]1f60a[/e][e]1f64c[/e][e]1f60d[/e]
    Infinite thanks, @BetiK! [e]1f603[/e][e]263a[/e]️[e]1f44d[/e][e]1f60d[/e]

cdnfarmer, hennes, buntycubal and 4 others like this.
  13. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Sep 16, 2020

Thank you so much @Zach X.! With each passing day, whether I win the contests or not, I feel more satisfied to belong to this wonderful Community. Makes me very happy [e]1f603[/e][e]263a[/e]️[e]1f44d[/e][e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e]

14. C_Frenil_
    Froyo Sep 16, 2020

@script please reply

15. script

script , Sep 16, 2020 :
    The three Photos in the post were all great, and so the winning is deserved. I have nothing to add.

It is definitely a photography contest.

I personally like other pictures in that post from @jlasensiofi also. The winning picture has some very clever details and composition, so from my view it's a deserved winner.

Overall it's never possible to declare one piece of art „better“ than another piece of art.

Well,i remember, that I had posted a picture in a contest, that got the most likes from the community, but I didn't win the prize. Others are telling the same story. It's just life.

Try to accept it, and don't lose the fun to take pictures, I'd say. It's not such a serious drama to win, or to loose, in this contest. I'm here from the very beginning, and I never won. I still enjoy the contest, and all kind of creative content in the forums. For me that's the best places, and the creative members are usually the kindest and funniest.

Sometimes you loose, and sometimes the others win. As simple as that :)

Cheers, Script

16. C_Frenil_
    Froyo Sep 16, 2020

i will take pictures, but i'm not saying thatthe more like will win the prize. but atleast judge the photo in technical terms. i don't see any proper composition in the winning picture. it may have good details but its not technically correct photo. yes sometime you loose, win is ok. but in many thread i have seen that some pictures are not perfect at all

script likes this.
  17. C_Frenil_
    Froyo Sep 16, 2020

how is this technically correct,just explain it to me please.
    1600264615635.jpg

18. script

script , Sep 16, 2020 :
    All is said from my point of view. As this is not a discussion thread, i won't post a second answer, and ask you also to stop the discussion. Thx.

19. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Sep 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your pretty words, @script [e]263a[/e]️[e]1f64c[/e]

Let me add that I fully share what you say. I usually participate in all competitions and sometimes I win and sometimes I don't. But I think what matters, even if it sounds like a cliché, is to be here, participate and rejoice in the victory of others.

A big hug [e]1f44c[/e][e]1f64f[/e]

20. Divyaprasaath
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2020