Not open for further replies.
  1. Vishnu640
    Eclair Sep 17, 2020

2. Kevin Jaden
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2020

3. Kevin Jaden
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2020

Kevin Jaden , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 17, 2020 :
    And here's the story. I love those AirDopes but I love the OnePlus wireless bullets and the buds launched alongside the Nord even more. And I'm just proud and am happy that OnePlus launched Nord which gave me the opportunity to be a part of the Red Cable Club, a part of something big.

4. naheedmir
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2020

naheedmir , Sep 17, 2020 :
    Hi Mr. BG,
    These are outstanding pics with much clarity and resolution. This is rare. The credit goes to the high quality of OnePlus and then your Photography skill. These are the exceptional photos I ever watched!
    OnePlus is first class and is improving every moment.

5. Maneesh Mn
    Froyo Sep 17, 2020

Maneesh Mn , via OnePlus 5 , Sep 17, 2020 :
    @jlasensiofi Congratulations, mate!! I knew you'd be selected as the first week's winner, the moment I saw your entries. It was spot on. The story, the pictures. They were totally apt for the theme unlike the majority of the entries. Obviously, there were equally good entries that were uploaded later, but yours still stood out. Congrats once again.

jlasensiofi, otto2 and script like this.
  6. C1570559564759
    Donut Sep 17, 2020

C1570559564759 , Sep 17, 2020 :
    I can see that the quality of the image has reduced significantly. As I am quite new to posting for Shot on Oneplus contest, please do let me know if I can do anything to upload a better quality image.

7. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Sep 17, 2020

TibiTibi , Sep 17, 2020 :
    hi,
    Hint:
    Check the links in the intro - especially the one related to uploading photos via browser.

8. TibiTibi

Sorry i cant get you too.
    Which part of hint needs more explanation?
    Do you want to take part in the contest?
    Or do you need more explanation of information written in the intro?
    Send me a DM.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020

otto2, SRD. and script like this.
  9. TibiTibi

Hi @naheedmir
    Here i should agree with @Mr. BG .
    My personal criteria of quality photo are:
    1. The uploaded photo has fine details.
    2. The photo is composed pleasant to eye.
    3. While this theme is connected to a story a neat and logical text is quite helpful.
    I always ask myself - would i print that photo and hang it on the wall in my living room, gallery or in other public place?
    If the answer is yes the photo is good for me.

The mentioned entry as @Mr. BG said is cropped in a way that it is not match my second requirement.

This is a photo contest.

So back to the entry you mentioned. I'm sure i will not hang it on the wall because the picture looks incomplete to me. The composition needs to be improved. And the story is not good for the theme.

I hope this answer is ok for your question.
    This is my personal opinion.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020

otto2, SRD. and script like this.
  10. TibiTibi

I think the answer is there. Nice and bold explanation.

11. C1570559564759
    Donut Sep 18, 2020

C1570559564759 , Sep 18, 2020 :
    Thank you @TibiTibi. However, I used the community app readily available in my device to attach the .jpg file. So the doesn't that account for the same as uploading via a browser?

12. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Sep 18, 2020

TibiTibi , Sep 18, 2020 :
    DM sent. Check it.

otto2 and script like this.
  13. Y1531146799783
    Eclair Sep 18, 2020

Y1531146799783 , Sep 18, 2020 :
    WEEK 3 SUBMISSION
    MY WATCH MY FRIEND
    DATE OF POSTING 18.09.2020
    EDITING SOFTWARE: LIGHTROOM
    COMPRESSED ON : Litphoto
    1600415395984.jpg

1600415396089.jpg

1600415396178.jpg
    My travel companion, my fitness partner, and my office colleague. This watch is everything I need as it helps me keep pace with the daily activities so that they are finished on time.

Starting from the early morning alarm it goes with me on my morning fitness cycling routine. The bluetooth device makes the phone to be controlled from the side buttons and so it provides music to my ears through the wireless earbuds thereby making my ride enjoyable.

The multiple alarm function reminds me of various activities planned at different times and its buzzing at appropriate time keeps me on the toes to get it done.

The World time function helps me plan my international calls to friends and colleagues with respect to their time zones so that I can call them at appropriate time and not disturbing their peace and comfort at odd times.

As it has been designed for tough conditions, this watch helps me take my adventure trips smoothly without any discomfort being waterproof and rugged and so I don't have to really care about the weather when taking shots in the rain or going to lakes or beaches for some crazy water shots or going to tough locations in forests or mountains for nature shots. It may sound funny but I don't even remeber when was the last time I removed it.

This timing buddy is now an integral part of life as it helps me realize my dreams and achieve goals without losing the track of limits and deadlines.

buntycubal likes this.
  14. clintan
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2020

Attached Files:

15. Y1531146799783
    Eclair Sep 18, 2020

Y1531146799783 , Sep 18, 2020 :
    congrats winners. others please don't lose heart or complain..just keep creating. we will surely win one day. all the best guys for 3rd week now.

jlasensiofi, TibiTibi and otto2 like this.
  16. Aswin chembath
    Eclair Sep 18, 2020

Attached Files:

17. otto2
    Photography Expert Sep 18, 2020

otto2 , Sep 18, 2020 :
    Post number two this month, shot on Oneplus 8 Pro, used supermacro mode here and slightly edits with snapseed. Compressed with YaImCo by @hennes .

It Was 1982,when i was 16 and eager for riding a 80ccm small motorbike. Finally my father borrowed me the money so i could buy a used one, i was still going to school and could not afford such a price with my own money. Since i had no money to pay for the maintenance and some repair, i started to learn about bike technology, engine technology and almost everything related to engeneering. I was reading almost every book i found in the city library and later the university library, too. One day i wanted to check the proper ignition timing, especially 2 stroke engines are very sentitive, a wrong timing would result in an engine damage very fast, damages here are expensive so my Motivation was high. But: I missed the needed mark on the engine s crankcase. It should be there, but it was not.
    So i was not able to check, and as a young men i was worried a lot about getting a broken engine and not being to ride my bike any more. One day my uncle came for a visit, he was living in czechoslowakia, at that time politically bound to USSR. So his visits were very rare. He was very proud, seeing me doing all the work on my bike by myself and i told him about that ignition thing one Day.
    The next year, we met again and suddenly He said: "Wait, i got something for you!" and put a small metal part out of his pocket:
    He used an old spark plug, welded a short tube on it, with three screws to attach a micro meter. I was stunned, he built this just for me! And he also gave me an used micro Meter. I Was soo glad, the same day i set the correct timing mark on my bike and checked the ignition.
    Now, 38 years later, i got my own motorbike shop , it is still lying here, and when ever i get an old bike to repair i check and adjust the ignition with my uncle s homemade tool.

IMG_20200918_122832-01_001.jpg

IMG_20200918_122758-01_001.jpg

IMG_20200918_122740-01_001.jpg

mchaw, buntycubal, hennes and 5 others like this.
  18. script
    Nougat Moderator Sep 18, 2020

script , Sep 18, 2020 :
    Wow, super nice story and great pictures, Otto

19. irfanmoosani
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2020

buntycubal likes this.