Should I buy OP6??

1. kbszh123
    Gingerbread Apr 22, 2018

2. Akhshay Srinivasan
    Nougat Apr 22, 2018

Akhshay Srinivasan , Apr 22, 2018 :
    why shouldn't you change if you have sufficient funds in your bank.

go for it after deciding that OnePlus 6 has enough specs.

Disclaimer : ANYBODY DO NOT BUY A PHONE ON THE FIRST DAY ..... VIEW THE SPECS AND BUY.....

Definitely you all must have known it but still wanted to share so ...... shared !

3. G_Preetham_M_K_Chennu
    Donut Apr 22, 2018

4. bhagwat01
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

bhagwat01 , Apr 22, 2018 :
    This is a harder question to answer than it should be, and part of the blame can be pinned on OnePlus itself, which at this point should change its tagline to 'Never (let the dust) Settle'.

Why exactly? Well, OnePlus has been pushing out phones at a rapid pace, releasing two phones each year since 2016. The upcoming OnePlus 6 will be its fifth phone in as much time. That’s a lot of phones to keep up with, especially if you’re keen on buying each one.

Giving consumers more opportunities to spring for a new phone is mostly a good thing, but give customers too many opportunities and it can become difficult for them to just be content with a OnePlus phone purchase without thinking ahead to what’s coming in fewer than six months.

The OnePlus 6 hasn’t officially launched yet, but its existence and many of its specs have been confirmed by OnePlus co-founder Pete Lau. So if you’re unsure about whether you should invest in the next OnePlus phone, we understand – and we’re here to help you decide.

DrTryOut likes this.
  5. MEHULBHURADIA
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

6. TINDER TECHNICAL YOUTUBER
    Eclair Apr 22, 2018

TINDER TECHNICAL YOUTUBER , Apr 22, 2018 :
    SAMSUNG GOOGLE HAVE BOTH MOBILE WITH SAME SPECS ARE COMING IN MARKET ABOVE 60K AND ONE PLUS 6 IS COMING IN HALF OF PRICE AND RELEASED WITH OREO 8.1 AND HERE YOU HAVE FULLY OWNER OF YOUR MOBILE WHERE YOU WILL ROOT YSE CUSTOM ROM.AND OTHER ALL OPERATORS HAVE BEEN VOID YOUR WARRANTY IF YOU ROOT PHONE OR USE CUSTOM ROM THEY NEVER GIVE YOU GARRENTY BUT ONE PLUS CARE OF ROOTED USER CUSTOM ROM USERS.YOU THINK IF YOU USING FROM 3 YEARS AGO OP2 NOW YOU CAN UPGRADE TO ONE PLUS 6.

DrTryOut likes this.
  7. nmanzie
    Gingerbread Apr 22, 2018

nmanzie , Apr 22, 2018 :
    So that's a decision that you need to make. Your OP2 sounds like it's working fine for you. However, unlike the rest, I say if you want to get a new one, get it. I understand some here will tell you that if your old one is working fine you don't need a new one. They are exactly right. You don't "need" a new one. But if you desire one, get it.

8. A_NKITH
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

9. TheRealGamer
    Lollipop Apr 22, 2018

TheRealGamer , Apr 22, 2018 :
    I recommend you to wait for the OnePlus 6, to see which new useful feature it has which can make your decision easy. And it's good you are still holding the OnePlus 2 till death. I Appreciate your patience.

10. 2020amolg
    Honeycomb Apr 24, 2018

2020amolg , Apr 24, 2018 :
    It is completely up to you. If you feel the phone is still running smoothly, then you should go ahead and keep using your OnePlus 2. If you want the better experience of faster processing power and better gpu, then go ahead and purchase the OnePlus 6.

11. tetu1072
    Cupcake Apr 24, 2018

tetu1072 , Apr 24, 2018 :
    Just wait for the reviews to drop. Then you will see if it's worth the upgrade. Don't make rush decisions without having all the necessary information first

12. tangbunna
    Froyo Apr 24, 2018

tangbunna , Apr 24, 2018 :
    don't buy OP6 now. it is not yet release. wait till 6T is start production, you know you should buy the OP6 or not.
    remeber software bugs will be fixed by update (unless many people blame over internet and OP can not stand of being "shamed"). but hardware bugs only fixed in next model (remember jello screen effect on OP5?)

13. mcmpick
    Froyo Apr 25, 2018

mcmpick , Apr 25, 2018 :
    It makes no sense to buy a phone until 2019 when the 5G network's are up and running, The speed will be 7 time's faster might as well have a phone optimized for it

14. Artemus.
    Nougat Apr 25, 2018

Artemus. , Apr 25, 2018 :
    Who's to say 5G will be adopted in 2019?

15. G_prakash_baddi_FkBT
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2018

16. Himanshu_patil_910
    Donut Apr 25, 2018

G_prakash_baddi_FkBT likes this.
  17. abhishek7
    Honeycomb Apr 25, 2018

abhishek7 , Apr 25, 2018 :
    Get pixel 2 or galaxy instead. oneplus is just releasing phones and abandoning it every 6 months. I'm a OP2 and OP5T owner and I've experienced the same software crap both the times. I'm not going to buy oneplus anymore and neither anybody else should.

18. R1524650169598
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2018

19. TINDER TECHNICAL YOUTUBER
    Eclair Apr 25, 2018

TINDER TECHNICAL YOUTUBER , Apr 25, 2018 :
    if you want to buy then go and buy phone with your own thinking..what you want..what is your budget..what processer you need what operating system.you need..here is you post only for make a thread...
    you will never buy any device more because you just asking you are not buyer..so think load money in wallet and goto amazon want to extra 1 percent fiscount from.amazon from affiliate account link of my youtube channel tinder technical then told me if you have any ordred from my link...