[Should I...?] HELP, I need some important advice!! (I even changed my avatar for the occasion)

1. difficult
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

difficult , May 4, 2015 :
    just squeeze her butt gently, and give her a sly wink....you'll soon know if you end up in cuffs.
    lol.

Kogami, Ceasedd and kikofhm like this.
  2. LidiaFitz
    Gingerbread May 4, 2015

Ceasedd likes this.
  3. kikofhm
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

kikofhm , May 4, 2015 :
    i pick up my fiancee when i eating an apple.... so, what else? nothing its impossible, just be yourself and talk her. good luck!

LidiaFitz likes this.
  4. kikofhm
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

LidiaFitz likes this.
  5. vikalp87
    Eclair May 4, 2015

vikalp87 , May 4, 2015 :
    Hmm.. You have a common friend .. who doesnt have the same schedule.. You know the name but not the surname.. You need a stalker friend.. Wish i was there, it would have been done till now.. Anyways do one thing, invite your common friend to the same train and tell him to introduce to her.. Other thing you can do is search only the name, go through all the filters, you may find her. It will take a bit of effort but after all..No pain...No gain. Third option is buy me a ticket to your place and i will help you settle for sure... :) Cheers..Njoy

6. LidiaFitz
    Gingerbread May 4, 2015

LidiaFitz , May 4, 2015 :
    Haha no, you misunderstood. I don't have a common friend with her, omg if so this problem would be solved already :p Thanks for your post

7. jonathanlyng
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 4, 2015

jonathanlyng , May 4, 2015 :
    take it easy... The part where everybody tells you to make her talk about herself is important because people like talking about themselves and if someone seems genuinely interrested n their life,it's a huge ego booster. But here is something: do not spend time having her talk about "boring" or "hot" topics, and don't talk about you too much, remain mysterious. First time around you should get a pretty easy conversation and leave it there. Next time, look if she aknowledges you in the bus, just go up to her and start up again on another subject, allow more personal questions... Next time, talk about week-end activities and study sessions, get her to book some time over an activity you have talked about, she is fond of and that does not require the presence of her friends...Having personal time with her during or right after that activity would be the moment you wll have to seize to get to talk to her about your feelings etc.

the whole thing should not take more than a week/a forthnight. any longer time seducing before confessing your feelings and you could start feeling stuff wich would only complicate things for both of you if there is nothing on her side.

anyhow, good luck and: do you have an alternate transportation route, if it all fails?

jma9454 likes this.
  8. veratoloz2005
    Lollipop May 4, 2015

veratoloz2005 , May 4, 2015 :
    How about starting from a different angle? Get a boyfriend and figure out whether you like men. If not, you will be firmer in your pursuit and will not hesitate.

9. MMC49X
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

MMC49X , May 4, 2015 :
    If you ever want success with the ladies it never ever begins with anything to do with the internet...... Ever
    Secondly asking advice from mostly 12yo circle jerkers on the one plus forum , well really guaranteed failure.
    Definitely never mention to her you have done either of these things

10. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow May 4, 2015

DaxNagtegaal , May 4, 2015 :
    That's ridiculous

11. Lys10101

Lys10101 , May 4, 2015 :
    Only one life to live... Make a move or you might regret it. The worst thing that could happend is that she is not interested. You don't know, it could be mutual

Just be happy and follow your hearth!!

Good luck

12. CB1000r
    Froyo May 4, 2015

CB1000r , May 4, 2015 :
    A female friend of mine met a lot of women and gay guys in NYC by people who simply struck up conversations with her based solely on an article of clothing that she was wearing. She would leave many encounters with their numbers and a plan to meet up. What I am trying to say is, figure out her best clothing item of the day, gain a lot of enthusiasm about that item, and then accost her with conversation in regards, and then turn the conversation to a friendly and slightly personal hint and feverishly attach yourself with deep interest to anything you would be able to pretend to have in common. By the end of the conversation it should be rather easy and not so awkward to ask for her number if you were able to put on a good show. Good luck!

LidiaFitz likes this.
  13. guijan12
    KitKat May 4, 2015

guijan12 , May 4, 2015 :
    Why did you change your Avatar for this occasion?
    And why would your question not be that interesting?

Can't you just accidently drop something (fi your phone ;)) in front of her and get in touch?

Observe how she behaves to her classmates (girls and boys), to see how she interacts with them.

Maybe you'll notice the two of you have someting in common and you can talk to her on that?

Anyway, good luck, I hope hope it works out fine for you.

14. JakeMnz
    Gingerbread May 4, 2015

15. The Official Joker
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

The Official Joker , May 4, 2015 :
    @LidiaFitz If you don't make any progress till this thread reaches 15 pages, you will possibly lose that girl forever. So make it fast, do something... And update us here.

theshinybeast likes this.
  16. The Official Joker
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

The Official Joker , May 4, 2015 :
    That would be one costly affair :eek::rolleyes:

17. rangler123
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

rangler123 , May 4, 2015 :
    i know i just met you and this is crazy but heres my number........lol

just find a way to start a conversation and follow your heart and most of all be kind no matter what happens

18. Farazahmed7

Farazahmed7 , May 4, 2015 :
    Whutt?

19. Kailash Nath Ashok Kumar
    Cupcake May 4, 2015

Kailash Nath Ashok Kumar , May 4, 2015 :
    Firstly, ( I don't mean to offend you but) stop considering her special. This is not so easy. You don't have to get over her. This would be easier if you can TRY liking someone else. Once you start liking some else, go to the second step i,e introducing yourself to the girl on the train. Or you can try getting the attention of the second prettiest to get attention from the prettiest.

20. armmani2001
    KitKat May 4, 2015

armmani2001 , May 4, 2015 :
    Approaching strangers is always difficult, but I had a similar experience. I went to university in another city, and traveled every week. There was this girl that I liked and one day I just talked to her and next thing we were together. Just go talk to her one day preferably when she is not with friends.

LidiaFitz likes this.