Should I really buy this Phone?

1. ManmohanGill
    Donut Mar 14, 2015

ManmohanGill , Mar 14, 2015 :
    well I own a Xperia Z C6603, I don't really like to use stock rom due to slow upgrades and urgent bug fixes, I have flashed CyanogenMod on it but recently development for it has becoming quite slow or pretty much It is dying due to lack of developers or people have been getting newer Xperia Z devices like Z3 etc.

most of you won't know but currently there is a call bug affecting for my Device (Xperia Z) which allows you to not able to hear the caller or there is difficulty hearing someone on the line, I can revert back to Sony Stock Rom or revert back to CM11 to fix this issue since it is more like a software issue than hardware issue. But then again I would have to wait till maybe May Or June since flagship devices gets Lollipop releases first and Z being the oldest.

I have been following the development details about OnePlus on Cyanogenmod on how active the development is for just this device known as codename Bacon, given the considration I doubt development for this phone is going to die anytime soon maybe in a year or two ? perhaps

I thought of getting chinese one plus one 16gb as a sub for my xperia z since I don't really use LTE and the bands using in my Country is Band 3 and 7 which isn't affecting.

what do you all suggest?

my contact expires less then 2 months after which I able to recontact and get a phone of my choice, Galaxy S6 Or HTC One M9 Or LG Flex 2 should be available by then.

2. TeamValor91
    Community Veteran Mar 14, 2015

Ceasedd likes this.
  3. Mztech
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 14, 2015

Ceasedd likes this.
  4. Deactivated User
    Mar 14, 2015

TeamValor91 likes this.
  5. Crayon128
    Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2015

6. zulf91
    Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2015

7. u2mehul
    Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2015

u2mehul , Mar 14, 2015 :
    OPO work well with advance users as well.

8. Dulay28

Dulay28 , Mar 14, 2015 :
    No sleep for the moderators, they have to fight off the useless threads or the forums will get overrun!

9. lostLambda
    Lollipop Mar 14, 2015

lostLambda , Mar 14, 2015 :
    Buy it. Wait! Don't buy it. No, go ahead and buy it. Stop! Don't buy it!! Well, go ahead and buy it. Buy it. Wait! Don't buy it. No, go ahead and buy it. Stop! Don't buy it!! Well, go ahead and buy it. Wait! Don't buy it. No, go ahead and buy it. Stop! Don't buy it!! Well, go ahead and buy it. Wait! Don't buy it. No, go ahead and buy it. Stop! Don't buy it!! Well, go ahead and buy it. Stop! Don't do it! Well, just never mind.

venkataravi likes this.
  10. TeamValor91
    Community Veteran Mar 14, 2015

TeamValor91 , Mar 14, 2015 :
    Sleep is for the weak. :p

Flyologist likes this.
  11. ManmohanGill
    Donut Mar 14, 2015

ManmohanGill , Mar 14, 2015 :
    I thought of getting Chinese One Plus One 16GB and flashing CM11S On It or maybe by that time CM12S would be out, given the fact there isn't much difference in hardware. also I hear of Cyanogenmod moving away but I doubt this will affect development states. then there is some HydrogenOS And OxygenOS so my biggest worried is that some limitation will be done to prevent OxygenOS being worked on the chinese one plus one given the fact I read some thread about OTA failing on those who have flash CM11S on Chinese One Plus One. :\

12. naman112
    Donut Mar 14, 2015

13. yourstruly
    Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2015

TeamValor91 likes this.
  14. m.pratham
    Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2015

15. yourstruly
    Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2015

yourstruly , Mar 14, 2015 :
    If it fits ur budget then I would recommend u go for Oneplus.. U won't regret

16. op1
    Froyo Mar 14, 2015

17. frankiecortina

frankiecortina , Mar 14, 2015 :
    I think Brett is a team of elves that have magical computers that blow up the misusers of forums. They take turns patrolling. I bet we won't see Brett around Christmas time. Were on to you @BrettPlusOne

TeamValor91 likes this.
  18. ManmohanGill
    Donut Mar 20, 2015

DannyBoyDVG likes this.
  19. jsri
    Cupcake Mar 20, 2015

jsri , Mar 20, 2015 :
    Do NOT BUY!!!ho ribble phone no surety it wonk conked off and dealing with customer support is a nightmare...mine stopped working in 12 days and now it's been close to 40 days and no clear response from the service centre....you will regret it...stick to a brand

20. oneplusoneinvite32
    Gingerbread Mar 20, 2015

oneplusoneinvite32 , Mar 20, 2015 :
    DO IT!!! Ive had mine since November with zero issues, quite possibly the best phone ive ever owned. Dont listen to the bad comments. alot of the issues are "user caused" lol

*Edit, just saw that you bought one, good choice and enjoy