Should I switch from iPhone 7 Plus to OP6

1. goodrebel84
    Cupcake May 21, 2018

goodrebel84 , May 21, 2018 :
    Hey currently own an iPhone 7 Plus which is having signal/call issues and Apple keep blaming my carrier.

Is there a big difference between the two opinions welcome as I’m new to one plus products. Thanks

2. Richfield Kirthan
    Gingerbread May 22, 2018

3. Entimp
    Eclair May 23, 2018

Entimp , May 23, 2018 :
    I don't think anyone could answer that. It could be anything causing the problems. Network coverage by your provider maybe.

Do you know anyone locally running Android on the same network as you?

I am loving my op6. I'd urge anyone to own one. It may not fix your problems though.

4. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert May 23, 2018

5. LightningXIII
    Community Veteran May 23, 2018

LightningXIII , May 23, 2018 :
    Hi, first of all: welcome to the oneplus community.

Second. I'm afraid we don't give technical support for Iphones.

Anyway, have you tried putting an other simcard in the device?

If you plan on switching to a OnePlus 6. It's great option! :)

6. goodrebel84
    Cupcake May 24, 2018

goodrebel84 , May 24, 2018 :
    Hey thanks guys, my carrier is useless need to switch them.

I was curious to know if anyone switch from iPhone to One Plus I always like the idea of them and seem like a reliable phone compared to others

7. Horsault
    Nougat Moderator May 25, 2018

Horsault , May 25, 2018 :
    I switched from OnePlus One to iPhone to OP3.
    None of the OS really bother me, they're different, though.
    As I use a Mac, integration is more complete to Apple world with an iPhone, of course.
    What really brought me back to OnePlus were double SIM support, longer battery life and fast charge, and the community of course! :D Plus RAW camera recording (but less result in normal use in low light condition), more storage space for a lot cheaper… and somehow more comfort when holding the phone in my hand (OP3/OP3T were the most comfortable smartphones to hold I ever had, slightly more than OP5).
    Nonetheless, Android, though you can parameter it according to your wishes, is less finished than iOS, apps are often less integrated, and you'll have to get used to the way to use Android.