Shouldn't Oneplus Give a answer to YU?

1. Abhijity25
    Eclair Dec 17, 2015

26262626 likes this.
  2. FaizAnsari
    Gingerbread Dec 17, 2015

FaizAnsari , Dec 17, 2015 :
    For the YU YUTOPIA...?
    Well Yu Yutopia itself is an answer to ONEPLUS 2...i am very happy that i didn't bought the OnePlus 2.My friend is quite annoyed with his 2.(i gave him that invite:p as i wanted a review from someone i know)

tanmaysalunke, Shubham1221 and ramli7 like this.
  3. Abhijity25
    Eclair Dec 17, 2015

Abhijity25 , Dec 17, 2015 :
    You understood it wrong.... I am an Oneplus Fan so..... YU will defenitely get an answer from Oneplus/......

4. ksavai
    Honeycomb Dec 17, 2015

ksavai , Dec 17, 2015 :
    Answer to YU? why? what?

what are you trying to say... who is playing question answer game? competition is good for consumers..

PM42 and ramli7 like this.
  5. saikrishna235
    Honeycomb Dec 17, 2015

saikrishna235 , Dec 17, 2015 :
    I got ur point. In today's launch event they mocked at all the flagships of Samsung, Apple and oneplus. They mainly targeted it's close competitor at this price- OnePlus.
    If oneplus gave an answer to the Yu team it will be a free publicity for sure. So I guess oneplus team won't care about these silly things. ☺

tanmaysalunke and Khot46 like this.
  6. FaizAnsari
    Gingerbread Dec 17, 2015

FaizAnsari , Dec 17, 2015 :
    AGREED!WE ARE ONES WHO GETS THE ADVANTAGE IN THIS!!!

tanmaysalunke likes this.
  7. yashvardhan23
    Honeycomb Dec 17, 2015

yashvardhan23 , Dec 17, 2015 :
    isnt it good for us?
    we are not paying extra money just for brand names like samsung apple and others

8. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Dec 18, 2015

9. kanagadeepan
    KitKat Dec 18, 2015

10. viraaj11
    Jelly Bean Community Expert Dec 18, 2015

viraaj11 , Dec 18, 2015 :
    The answer is already out there and it's called the OnePlus Two.

It's not all about the stuff that's on paper, the 2k display can be battery efficient like that of the Note 4 or can absolutely demolish the battery in no time, there's a reason why they are promoting the QC so much.

Also... Being a former Yu user, I know how bad their camera software is, they used the same season IMX135 on the Yureka which is there on the Note 3 but the results were so bad that I had grains even in well lit images forget about the low light photography.
    I don't think the Yutopia (which sounds weird) is going to be a challenge to the OnePlus 2. Not because of its hardware, but the software. But only time can tell what happens, but I'm putting my money on OnePlus here.

11. Abhijity25
    Eclair Dec 18, 2015

Abhijity25 , Dec 18, 2015 :
    Y
    Yeah
    thats true....

12. sakivg
    Eclair Dec 18, 2015

sakivg , Dec 18, 2015 :
    I feel YU having Cyanogen might give it an edge....
    (fingers crossed on hoping OnePlus to give stable software for OPT)

13. pranky07
    Donut Dec 18, 2015

pranky07 , Dec 18, 2015 :
    There is no comparison between Micromax’s YU Yutopia and OnePlus2. I have used Micromax’s product and the hardware quality is not that good, they claim high spec but in terms of general use its not that great.

I am using OP2 from last three months and its the best phone I have ever used at this price range. Superb Hardware, high specs, stylish look, Fast fingerprint sensor and superb performance in terms of Software. So I believe that OP2 will win the race here.

Khot46 likes this.
  14. FaizAnsari
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2015

FaizAnsari , Dec 18, 2015 :
    Let's wait for review:cool:...till then i will also stay in NO COMMENTS MODE!
    (But YU yuphoria was awesome so i expect more goodness from Yu Yutopia...)
    And i have ordered my Yu Yutopia so will also wait till i use it.

15. Abhijity25
    Eclair Dec 18, 2015

Attached Files:

16. PM42
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 19, 2015

PM42 , Dec 19, 2015 :
    yutopia has cynogen so why are you even comparing it to oneplus 2 ? compare that junk to one plus one,
    its this kind of comparisions that ensure these companies stay profitable and afloat, at costs of customers.
    personally i would stop comparing any 2 products,
    both are work in progress models, and not finished classy products.rest is all marketing and hoopla generated to keep the chit chat and their sales on.
    topic closed, case dismissed.

17. AlisterDSilva
    Eclair Dec 19, 2015

AlisterDSilva , Dec 19, 2015 :
    I find it cute how people still think that the OP2 is a "flagship killer". One look at the forums and you will see how many people are having hardware problems. The oneplus 2 is no better in hardware quality than micromax, and the two defective pieces (in a row) I received from Amazon proves it. Not having any issues? Wait a few months. I completely lost faith in brands like them. Whatever you say about samsung and apple at least you can make sure your getting a quality product and quality service centres.

18. abhisheksaral
    Eclair Dec 20, 2015

abhisheksaral , Dec 20, 2015 :
    Oh man please don't be silly and don't love a company or device just because you love it keep these emotions away.
    The basec thing is how well the company understand its product and Hardware.
    Huawei I'd the only company which was able to do the SnapDragon 810 right. Moto X Style/Pure is still the best mid budget smartphone I could say that without any doubt.
    OnePlus is not able to do so even after months and I think neither YU would be.

19. demongokul
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 22, 2015

demongokul , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Yu is not a main threat to Oneplus. Yu is a local brand in India only. They will think only if it becomes a serious threat. For now it is not even on sales yet. So let's wait and see.

20. validtilldeath
    Donut Dec 22, 2015

validtilldeath , Dec 22, 2015 :
    His answer is somewhat rhetorical....

FaizAnsari likes this.