Shutterbugs assemble – Share photos of the number 9!

1. Polakonson
    Froyo Mar 29, 2021

2. YUshaRani
    Eclair Mar 30, 2021

Gangadharr and Adesh.sanmukh like this.
  3. OnePlus Tester1
    Testing account Mar 30, 2021

4. Gangadharr
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh likes this.
  5. Leninmadavi125
    Froyo Mar 30, 2021

6. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Mar 30, 2021

TibiTibi , Mar 30, 2021 :
    Patience

7. northbay5566
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 31, 2021

8. Adesh.sanmukh and northbay5566 like this.
  9. Leninmadavi125
    Froyo Mar 31, 2021

10. GandeDeSa
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2021

GandeDeSa , Mar 31, 2021 :
    Patience friends, it was a fun contest and there are many photos to review, we just have to wait a few more days for the judges to carefully review all the publications!! ;):cool:

11. robinsm
    Donut Apr 1, 2021

12. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh and TibiTibi like this.
  13. Diabolique
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2021

Diabolique , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 1, 2021 :
    Don't wanna offend someone and correct me if I'm wrong , but from what I know , many of the judges aren't 1+ employees , meaning that the work and time spent here is just volunteer work. Many have full time jobs , families , personal issues that need to be addressed first. Don't wanna seem like a kiss-**s , but I have moderated other forums in the past so I know you can't keep pace with all the stuff above at the same time.
    Why not give them a breake and just have the patience to wait till they are ready , winners and prizes ain't going to change now or a week from now , when they are ready they will announce it , don't need to pressure them.

Cheers,

14. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2021

DarshanMeniya , Apr 1, 2021 :
    Lol thanks for quote, I said that does patience have any timeline? it doesn't mean that I am asking for result announcement. I am not pressuring anyone... I have just quoted one quote and I don't have any expectation from result announcement. Thank you my dear friend for your valuable feedback. Have a great day.

Adesh.sanmukh and KhanAamer like this.
  15. Rahul Patki
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2021

Rahul Patki , via OnePlus 8T , Apr 1, 2021 :
    Just because people want the results & given the date , would it be too much of an ask , if we request the judges to play a small April fools prank where we declare all the impatient ones as the winners and then PM them with a shipping info form that says April fool until we get the true winners?

16. northbay5566
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2021

northbay5566 , via OnePlus 8T T-Mobile , Apr 1, 2021 :
    No pressure , I've been a mod to , just asking cause I'm not on here everyday , I work 2 jobs 😉

17. Akshat Sehgal
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2021

Attached Files: