Shutterbugs assemble – Share photos of the number 9!

1. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Apr 14, 2021

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 14, 2021

dsmonteiro , Apr 14, 2021 :
    Hey, thanks for raising our attention to this. We will review the list accordingly.

3. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Apr 14, 2021

DarshanMeniya , Apr 14, 2021 :
    @dsmonteiro Do we get announcement of additional two winners name?

KaranRIyer and Adesh.sanmukh like this.
  4. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 14, 2021

dsmonteiro , Apr 14, 2021 :
    Yes. I will make a new post so that the users get the notification.

5. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Apr 14, 2021

DarshanMeniya , Apr 14, 2021 :
    Thank you so much.

Adesh.sanmukh likes this.
  6. Rana0003 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Apr 14, 2021 :
    It means a lot, that u guys looking forward to it. Thank u
    Good luck for 2 replace winners!!!

Adesh.sanmukh and Manoj_Kumar5 like this.
  7. Manoj_Kumar5
    Donut Apr 14, 2021

Manoj_Kumar5 , Apr 14, 2021 :
    Hey I saw that my shot was selected today only Yes I posted that shot after the deadline, so I'm not eligible to be a winner , please choose the one who deserves it. Any way thanks for choosing my snap. Love you all[e]2764[/e]️

niks105, hafu, Adesh.sanmukh and 6 others like this.
  8. Aakash Vishwakarma , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Apr 14, 2021 :
    As you all can clearly see , i have captured this picture on 14 march.
    There were multiple thread live with different submissions : the lab , the form and two more threads which had deadlines of 23 march , the day when op9 was about to launch.
    I misconcepted this thread to be on 23 for deadline as well.
    I have won 3-4 themes previously too .
    As i know the guidelines of thread , why would i upload after that?
    Can this beautiful picture cannot be counted as winner just because of deadline?
    Dont i stand to get a once chance?
    @dsmonteiro
    1618421018137.jpg

Adesh.sanmukh and Thenickclicks like this.
  9. Rahul Patki
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2021

Rahul Patki , via OnePlus 8T , Apr 14, 2021 :
    Respect mate!
    I know it should've hurt but it's a really elegant way to handle the situation! There are many more contests to come, hope you win something soon!

10. Diabolique
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2021

Diabolique , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 14, 2021 :
    Respect, good luck in the next ones 👍

11. Diabolique
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2021

Diabolique , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 14, 2021 :
    Rules are there for a reason , as good as the picture is , it's not fair to the participants who posted in the correct timeline.

12. atenaa
    KitKat Apr 14, 2021

atenaa , Apr 14, 2021 :
    I totally concur that rules have to be respected! But this contest's organizers announced the nine names and raized hopes on all of them that they are winners.

So I leave this suggestion to @dsmonteiro and @CosmicPaladin : why don´t OnePlus assume the mistake on announcing candidacies out of the timeline and accept all the previous nine as winners. And then, select two more candidacies entered until the 19th of march, making a total of eleven winners, as an exception.
    I think this way will be fair to everyone.

Oneplus did the same on the last aniversary festival, in december. I think most of us remember what happened with the notifications of the raffle's points winners. OnePlus made the big gesture and maintained, to everyone, the points given by mistake.

But this is only my humble opinion.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021

13. Aakash Vishwakarma , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Apr 15, 2021 :
    @atenaa thankyou for this sweet gesture.
    I will be overwhelmed if moderators think wisely and take your words on a positive note :)
    It would be a great gesture from oneplus team if they select two more winners without hurting the feelings of the two winners.
    No doubt rules have to be respected but why not find the solution for this matter?
    Rest all i leave on @dsmonteiro and @CosmicPaladin

14. Thenickclicks , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Apr 15, 2021 :
    I agree with @atenaa
    @dsmonteiro @CosmicPaladin

15. hafu
    Gingerbread Apr 15, 2021

hafu , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 15, 2021 :
    Does repeated content doesn't matter. Light painting already made by one guy before. Every pictures made here had been repeated and modified in there own respect. Some won after taking the ideas from one and made it in a better way.

Junjun Baccay and Adesh.sanmukh like this.
  16. hafu
    Gingerbread Apr 15, 2021

Already some other guy posted light painting in same manner and took a part as winner and also the wrinkled stem also a repeated one, both are made after the date. . Rules are not to violate I think.if you are asking for slight modification in rules,the posted ones here are all winners in there own manner. Everyone tried to post for a picture of 9.And every thing made posted after is a slight modified version of others posted before

17. Leninmadavi125
    Froyo Apr 15, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh likes this.
  18. atenaa
    KitKat Apr 15, 2021

atenaa , Apr 15, 2021 :
    I'm not asking to the rules be violated! I only thought that way will be fair to everyone.

And, to clarify, I'm not one of the supposed winners! I have no interest! I also made some entries on this contest but I accept the results whatever they are!😊

19. hafu
    Gingerbread Apr 15, 2021

I also accept the results. But rules are meant to follow. I'm not here for to justify it . In this case I don't know is it good to add 2 more winners to the list.better make it 20😂😂😂

psygarden, atenaa and Adesh.sanmukh like this.