Side menu on OnePlus 6T main screen freezes after update to 10.3.0 via OnePlus 6T

1. vinay_hirawat
    Donut Jan 14, 2020

vinay_hirawat , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 14, 2020 :
    the side menu ( shelf ) on OnePlus 6t freezes and it only starts working after I restart my phone.. this is happening after updating my phone to android 10.3.0.
    how to fix this bug ?

2. RogerOriginals
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 14, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  3. vinay_hirawat
    Donut Jan 17, 2020

4. Caomhin
    KitKat Jan 17, 2020

5. vinay_hirawat
    Donut Jan 17, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  6. vinay_hirawat
    Donut Jan 17, 2020

RogerOriginals and Caomhin like this.
  7. vinay_hirawat
    Donut Jan 18, 2020

8. Caomhin
    KitKat Jan 18, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 18, 2020 :
    Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Also charge your phone to full and restart it after optimizing, and see if that helps.

Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more battery than necessary.

How to calibrate your Battery

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...ting-tips-how-to-improve-battery-life.556988/