Sigle left OnePlus Buds problem via OnePlus 8T

1. Nadir García
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2021

Nadir García , via OnePlus 8T , Jun 26, 2021 :
    My OnePlus Buds were working just fine but this morning I connected them and one of them makes does not play any media. I know it's not physically broken because it makes the connecting sound when I connect them to my devices but it refuses to play any media. I tried resetting them, (10s press, red flashing light), I've tried resetting my devices, I've tried repairing them... Nothing seems to work. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Alexis G

Marcosgcr likes this.
  2. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Jun 26, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Jun 26, 2021 :
    You have already followed the official troubleshooting guide. Are the buds still covered under warranty?

If yes, then
    If the fault persists, we recommend that you return the product to the service center along with proof of purchase.
    https://support.oneplus.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5461/~/oneplus-buds-troubleshooting

3. Marcosgcr
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2021

Marcosgcr , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 1, 2021 :
    I have the same problem
    The left Earbud on OnePlus Buds doesn't work.

I already contacted the support and they aren't giving me a crap.

I was a such huge fan of OnePlus.
    Clearly this isn't a trouble that I make on the device.
    Never i had such a bad experience having an electronic.

5. Diabolique
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2021

Diabolique , Jul 30, 2021 :
    Had this isue straight out of the box , brand new.... resolved it by uninstaling the oneplus buds app from settings , reseting the buds and connect them afterwards.... problem was fixed. Later on i installed the app again , as an alternative you can use HeyMelody , but make sure to have oneplus buds app uninstaled first. Hope it helps