Silver Mi In-ear Headphones Unboxing

1. Vindicatum
    Froyo Dec 20, 2014

Vindicatum , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Here's my take on the unboxing on the Mi Headphones. This is the newly released Silver version. So to anyone of you who are curious on how it looks like, here you go!

I placed my order from Xiaomi Singapore on 17 Dec at 1:35 am and received them today, 20 Dec at around 4:45 pm.

It came in this box:
    [​IMG]

Inside is the invoice (need this for warranty purposes which lasts for 6 months), a bag of air and the headphones themselves:
    [​IMG]

This should look familiar to anyone who owned the Pistons:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Opening it, you see instructions on the sides on how to place the headphones back on its case, instructions on how to set it up on your Xiaomi phone or if you have a phone running MIUI and some information about the built of the headphones. The headphones are inside a translucent bag:
    [​IMG]

Taking it out of the bag:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Inside are the headphones, different sizes of ear tips (S, M and L), and a clip:
    [​IMG]

Up close photos of the headphones themselves:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First impressions:
    What they say is true. These headphones sound great for their price. I'm coming from the Audio Technica ATH IM70 which costs MUCH more and I can say that their sounds are comparable. I'm not an audiophile so I can't describe the sound using technical terms but trust me, these are great. The buttons work great although they don't have much tactile feedback. Would really recommend these to anyone.

2. krusade
    Jelly Bean Dec 20, 2014

hemanth97 likes this.
  3. Milad
    Lollipop Dec 20, 2014

4. Vindicatum
    Froyo Dec 20, 2014

Vindicatum , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Just buy 'em! Haha. They're cheap anyway.

JDNaquila and krusade like this.
  5. hemanth97
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 28, 2015

hemanth97 , Jan 28, 2015 :
    FINALLY!
    Atlast someone on the internet bought this. I bought them too and they're awesome :D