Sim 1 card slot is not working

1. Pavan Gadhadaran
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2018

Pavan Gadhadaran , Jan 10, 2018 :
    My sim 1 card slot isn't showing any network , I tried inserting many Sim and issue remain same, at first when I used to reboot it used to work fine but now even that won't help. please help me out....

Anarchy4u likes this.
  2. Pavan Gadhadaran
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2018

3. G_Sagar_Desai_qXCR
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2018

G_Sagar_Desai_qXCR , Jan 11, 2018 :
    I have same issue. I have update to oreo before 2 days and since then slot 1 is not working properly. automatically switch a sim. If i reboot a device then it is working for few mins. anyone know how to get fixed it.

4. sidd_cfc
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2018

sidd_cfc , Jan 12, 2018 :
    A lot of users are facing this problem and one plus is not responding at all.

5. Anarchy4u
    Eclair Jan 12, 2018

Anarchy4u , Jan 12, 2018 :
    So I'm my case it's more like the Sim 1 is my Vodafone number becomes disabled after some time and when I reboot its all back to normal. Then after a whole cycle repeats.
    What I have done is that I switched alternate number on Sim 1 and Sim 2= Vodafone which is for calls and internet. Now all works fine.
    So I guess its issue on both side the phone software freezes the sim status and telecom operator network issue.

chinya11 likes this.
  6. Raghu2706
    Honeycomb Jan 12, 2018

Raghu2706 , Jan 12, 2018 :
    1. Input *#800# from dialing interface, enter "oneplus logkit", delete history log
    2. Click "advanced", choose "save log type", select all these options (Kernel, Main, System, Radio, Event, Tcpdump), then click OK
    3. Click "save log", when it informs you whether to reboot, please click “cancel”
    4. Click "get QXDM Log, choose “modem-common”, roll down, click "open device log"
    5. Make the issue reproduce and take a screenshot to record the time
    6. Wait for several minutes (better above 10 minutes), click “save log” again to stop it, enter QXDM Log and choose “close device log”
    7. Enter file manager, choose storage, find the oem_log file, zip it and send it to bughunters@oneplus.net along with the screenshots and specific description or issue link.
    Please don't forget to click on open and close device log when you start and finish essential QXDM log, which shall be above 100 MB before zipped.
    After you share us the logs, please delete the file from your phone or it will occupy a lot of storage.

I have raised a bug on this issue and asked me to do all the above steps and send them the log file.

7. Bilalrahman
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2018

Bilalrahman , Jul 16, 2018 :
    I have the same issue. I even sent it off they're so called engineers carried out extensive test on it and sent it it back saying no issues with the phone.

I initially sent it off saying no network on the phone. Even I could find out that it's sim tray 1 is the issue. Not a good experience moving over to oneplus so far.