Network/Connectivity SIM Card Randomly Acting Like It's Disconnected

1. ryanplante
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2019

ryanplante , Dec 9, 2019 :
    Hello, I've been experiencing this issue randomly. I don't know what exactly causes it, but I'll have my phone in my hand, and I'll just notice that my phone acts like my SIM card is rapidly disconnected/reconnected. It screws up all my network connections as my Gear S2 gets disconnected, WiFi will drop, and I cannot turn any of the networks on during this malfunction.
    I replaced this unit because it had a faulty screen, but I believe the previous unit had this bug also, as it would randomly drop LTE while I drove. (I would have 5 bars of signal, just no LTE)
    I have cricket as my carrier, and I don't think it's an issue with my SIM card as it worked perfectly fine with my OnePlus 6.
    I also think this is a software issue, as I can resolve the issue temporarily by going in airplane mode and going into the SIM card settings and setting the APN settings to default.
    I have tried using both slot 1 and 2 for my SIM card, neither seem to work.
    I have tried factory resetting my phone, but it happened the next day after factory resetting.
    I captured a video of it when it happened the other day:
    as you can see, while the malfunction occurs, I cannot enter SIM card settings, and when I activated airplane mode, it allowed me to get into the SIM card settings.
    Has anyone else experienced this issue?
    Do you think it's a hardware issue? If so, should I file for a 2nd replacement?
    Also device details:
    Model: HD1905 | 128GB | Glacier Blue
    Build: Oxygen OS 10.0.6.HD65AA

Thanks in advanced, and please let me know if you need any further information.