Sim switch off automatically in 9R via OnePlus 9R

1. rvjkrish
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2021

rvjkrish , via OnePlus 9R , Nov 29, 2021 :
    Hi ,
    My one plus 9r have been acting weirdly , I use only single sim and it gets switched off on its own. I'll be seeing no info of it in any of my screen. Until I get to know from some of my friends on call that my phone is switched off and I turn on and off the aeroplane mode I'll be able to find out that the sim went into switched off mode and I'll start receiving messages from network saying xxx person called you when your phone was switched off. I'm just in shock.
    I've checked the sim in other phones it has no issues at all. Any solution for this ?

2. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Nov 29, 2021

3. rvjkrish
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2021

4. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Nov 29, 2021

Aaron2017 likes this.
  5. rvjkrish
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2021

All those are already done, the network bar is full there's no issue with network. It's just that if anyone is trying to contact me it's said as switched off but in real it isn't even my network signals are on.

6. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Nov 29, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Nov 29, 2021 :
    Then contact your Mobile Network provider to see if its an issue from their end, and also send Bug reports and give Feedback on the issues back to the OnePlus OOS developers. So that they can investigate them.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

And you can also contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for Email, Phone contact and online Chat details.
    https://www.oneplus.com/support

Aaron2017 and Shailender Sharma like this.
  7. rvjkrish
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2021

Yup in touch with OnePlus support let's see for solution. Im thinking this is a bug. Let's find out if it's the same.

Caomhin likes this.
  8. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Nov 29, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Nov 29, 2021 :
    Turn on Aeroplane mode for some seconds and then turn off.

Aaron2017 and Caomhin like this.
  9. rvjkrish
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2021

That helps in just getting my sim active back and after some time it goes back again into switched off mode without even showing it anywhere in network settings !

10. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Nov 29, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Nov 29, 2021 :
    Then do as suggested by @Caomhin

Caomhin and Aaron2017 like this.