Sim2 network goes empty frequently via OnePlus 6

1. raginmarialazer
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2020

raginmarialazer , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 3, 2020 :
    I am using my oneplus 6 for 2 years and it was working fine. A week back I noticed that my siim 2 network is empty. Showing emergency calls only. It was Bsnl 3G sim. I tried the sim with another device and it worked. So I ported bsnl to Airtel 4G. Then the issue was resolved for a while but that was not permanent. Now the network for Airtel 4G sim in slot 2 goes empty frequently and when i toggle flight mode it gets restored again. Signal strength is good for both bsnl and Airtel in my location and no issues with other devices. Facing much difficulty due to this issue. Please look into this and help me to resolve. Herewith I attach the screenshot for reference.
    1593788909638.jpg

2. nagendiran89
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2020

nagendiran89 , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 7, 2020 :
    I am also facing the same issue. My second sim is airtel. It network signals empty most of time. So I had turn on Dual 4G Network in sim settings. This is not a solution. But this will help to get signal for anytime.

3. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Try reset the Network adapters.

Settings, System, Reset Options, Reset WiFi Mobile Bluetooth.

See if that helps.

4. raginmarialazer
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2020

raginmarialazer , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 9, 2020 :
    I tried out all these individually and as last try I even tried a factory reset. Nothing resolved the issue permanently. Signal goes empty very frequently and when I turn flight mode ON and OFf it gets restored for a while and again loses in another few minutes..Now I am using the 2nd sim in a basic phone. But I cannot do that for long. All my bank accounts are linked with tat no and now i can't access even gpay. Facing much difficulty due to this.

5. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jul 9, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 9, 2020 :
    Report the issue directly to OnePlus Developers as a Bug report.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...uct-suggestions-on-oneplus-community.1002970/

And also contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for contact and online chat details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support

6. raginmarialazer
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2020

raginmarialazer , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 9, 2020 :
    Tried contacting oneplus customer support via email before 5 days. Assigned ticket #. But no further proceedings on tat till date
    1594320005043.jpg

7. Caomhin
    Lollipop Jul 9, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 9, 2020 :
    If you go to the link I sent in the previous post you can chat online and see if there is an update.