Simple why to rollback and get the photochrom

1. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 8, 2020 :
    ...but it lies under the filter cathergory. Since it is used together with main lens to create a 12MP picture. How is it fake?
    By the amount of processing done in mobile cameras... With HDR, noice filtering and stuff. All could be defined as fakes if you look at the topic in a certain angle.
    I've googled the word photochrom to try to find what it is supposed to be... Nothing with IR...
    Does photochrom mean infrared spectrum pictures somewhere? Because when I try to find info on it...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photochrom

2. JeroenBalm
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2020

JeroenBalm , Sep 11, 2020 :
    Thanks guys for the info. Today my 8 pro got an update and now the infrared camera was also blocked via adb. So i am happy to have it restored now as it was before. camera works again and i will only update if they take back the stupid decision to disable a, part of my telephone. Normally if you buy something, it is not ethical to make it partly unusable. Think about it, oneplus..

3. Jitendra Ravi
    Eclair Sep 12, 2020

Jitendra Ravi , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 12, 2020 :
    What update have you done

4. JeroenBalm
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2020

JeroenBalm , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 15, 2020 :
    That was ota 10.5.14. After it you get an error when trying to use factorymode over adb. Meanwhile I rollend back to 10.5.8 using the rollback software (phone was reset). then I tried 11 beta, there the adb trick is still working. And 11 is good!

f0li0 likes this.
  5. Jitendra Ravi
    Eclair Sep 16, 2020