Simpleinsurance and brexit

1. sam2t Gingerbread Sep 17, 2016

sam2t, Sep 17, 2016 :
    Does anyone have any idea how the UK leaving the EU will effect the service we get from simpleinsurance, as it is a company based in Germany, and their repair center seems to be in the Czech Republic
    They are the insurance OnePlus offer you when you check out when buying a phone

2. sam2t Gingerbread Sep 17, 2016

sam2t, Sep 17, 2016 :
    It got posted in the wrong forum, can a moderator please change it to UK

3. Remo spadaccini Honeycomb Sep 17, 2016

Remo spadaccini, Sep 17, 2016 :
    They probably would have notified you of there was going to be any changes implemented after credit. You should still be able to use them as expected

4. Tokolozi Marshmallow Sep 17, 2016

5. pablofg1978 Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Sep 17, 2016

pablofg1978, Sep 17, 2016 :
    Moved to UK

6. sam2t Gingerbread Sep 18, 2016

pablofg1978 likes this.
  7. gringoboy KitKat Sep 18, 2016

gringoboy, Sep 18, 2016 :
    It will be about two years after the triggering of article 50 before Brexit actually happens. Most likely that will be in the new year, so it will be more like 2019. I'd imagine that's beyond the policy,so it won't matter. But in any case, I'm sure such things agreed beforehand will be exempted from any post-Brexit deal.

SoniaB and Tokolozi like this.
  8. theshinybeast Lollipop Sep 18, 2016

theshinybeast, Sep 18, 2016 :
    You optimist you:rolleyes:
    NornIron and Scotland need to get their skates on before it kicks in. Maybe I'm a tad pessimistic but normally when there's big changes in the "UK" we're the ones to get shafted first and hardest. o_O

gringoboy likes this.
  9. gringoboy KitKat Sep 18, 2016

I'm often called that. :rolleyes: Never Victor Meldrew. :p

theshinybeast likes this.
  10. theshinybeast Lollipop Sep 18, 2016

I don't believe that for a second. I can see a little Victor in you, even in this "virtual reality". :rolleyes:

gringoboy likes this.
  11. gringoboy KitKat Sep 18, 2016

As a younger man, I was a Night Manager of a Backpacker place in Sydney for 6 months. Trust me, I earned my nickname lol. Utter tyrant grumpy bastard! I'm sure you can appreciate managing about 30 young people with often acute hygiene issues. :oops:

12. theshinybeast Lollipop Sep 18, 2016

LOL, as time goes on, my own profession makes me a PRO grumpy bastar* of the highest order. When I get back after the summer break and meet the new batch of students the words "The End is Nigh" always spring to mind.:p

gringoboy likes this.
  13. gringoboy KitKat Sep 18, 2016

I don't think it's your profession that causes this. It's the rest of humanity. They're so ******* stupid and annoying and vain and selfish. I feel it too. It might also be what is scientifically called 'getting old.':oops:

theshinybeast likes this.
  14. theshinybeast Lollipop Sep 18, 2016

I don't know, I think it's a genetic thing. It's no accident that Murphy is an Irish name.:rolleyes::D
    I strongly believe that education systems around the world need to urgently introduce a new subject, Common Sense, and I'm not joking either.o_O The Da always says that there are two "arts" on the decline, common sense and the great art of conversation.I tend to agree wholeheartedly with The Da on this point.:p

Edit I propose my good self for common sense classes, what a joy that would be. I would look forward to each and every class and would put my very soul into it.:cool:

Edit 2 First lesson "Would you ever go and catch your-fuc*ing-self on!:D

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016