Since the last update the waking of the Ambient Display by hand is missing! Can I get the update bac

1. indientom
    Froyo Oct 10, 2017

indientom , Oct 10, 2017 :
    for me is missing now a highlight of the OnePlus 3t and the waking of the ambient display by hand without the OnePlus to touch, that was pure magic and now this highlight is simply gone, as if something had died in OnePlus 3, I have used it much and now there is nothing left to do with the hand!

And now go to Settings> Display> Inactivity display> Lift display!
    Now I have to lift the OnePlus 3t to change to the Ambient display, but this does not work properly, so times raised and it does not go immediately, a little shake and there it was then the Ambient Display for just a moment, again the display is on again, much too short to recognize anything, so nothing at all ambient ... the contrast of the characters has been shut down almost transparent, on bright days I have the OnePlus 3t now with my hand to recognize the signs! Every time an update is praised with many new highlights and not indicated which highlights are simply taken out, am certainly frustrated about this update! The unlock of the Ambient Display by hand belongs to the OnePlus 3t, which was also a decision me the OnePlus 5 not to buy!
    Is it possible to go back to the old update!
    Thank you for your information!
    Greetings Tom

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017

tutur1004 likes this.
  2. gzohop
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2017

indientom and tutur1004 like this.
  3. tutur1004
    Donut Oct 11, 2017

indientom likes this.
  4. indientom
    Froyo Oct 11, 2017