Sliding from the top on my Nord 2 via OnePlus Nord 2

1. Murwel
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2021

Murwel , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Nov 28, 2021 :
    So I just updated my One Plus 6 to a One Plus Nord 2 5g.

I've noticed that I can no longer slide the notification bar from the middle of the screen, sliding from top to bottom, because that on the Nord 2 brings one screen filled with widgets.

Besides that, is there any way to hide the keyboard once I'm done writing? In the one plus 6 the keyboard has a little arrow on the bottom left to hide it.

Thank you in advance!

2. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Aaron2017 , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Long press on an empty space on the home screen and go to home settings>swipe down to access and set that to notification and quick settings. You will be able to swipe down for notifications again from anywhere on the home screen.
    The little arrow will only show if you use gestures for navigation, not with the navigation buttons so if you set it to gestures you should get that arrow back

3. Murwel
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2021

Murwel , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Thank you so much! That did it for the navigation bar. For thw arrow, I uses gestures on the 6 too, so maybe is another thing? Not a big deal tbh

4. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Aaron2017 , Nov 28, 2021 :
    You're welcome 👍. Tbh, i can't really remember how it used to be with the arrow being there. I only can get it to show there on my 8 pro if i switch to gestures instead of navigation buttons. Maybe that changed with the newest updates of Gboard.

Shailender Sharma likes this.