Slow Charging, Heat up issues, Call notification issue, freezing home screen after OS 11 NORD update

1. varoun_r
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2021

varoun_r , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Hi everyone,
    I have been facing issues with my NORD after I updated to OS 11 and then to another update which promised improvements over the OS 11 issues. Oxygen OS 11.1.1.2.AC01DA is the current version. Following are the issues i am currently facing
    • Slow charging : It takes 2 hours to charge the phone fully. While the phone is switched off it takes 1 hour.
    • Heat issues are very general with these phones, but after this update overheating has become frequent.
    • There is lag in receiving notification of calls. it takes 3-5 seconds for the incoming call to appear onscreen.
    • After using an app for a couple of minutes, if I go back to the home screen, the transition animation stutters and the home screen turns black or there is just the wallpaper and no app icons. This strange behavior happens 3 out of 10 times. I have to then turn the screen off and start again.
    Can someone help me with this.
    I have initiated a feedback though, they asked for OEM logs, I gave them but there has been no progress on the issue since weeks.
    What can be done ?

C1608712075108 likes this.
  2. SlackW_1993
    Jelly Bean Apr 28, 2021

SlackW_1993 , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Hi
    there is no need to open a redundant thread. All are known issues and detailed in the OS 11.1.1.2 dedicated thread.
    You can only downgrade your device to OS 10.x.x (a full backup is needed as all datas are lost) or wait for a possible efficient OnePlus update.
    Regards

3. varoun_r
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2021

4. gokulskr
    Donut May 14, 2021