slow charging

1. Siddhart Pillay
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2020

2. jontalk
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 25, 2020

jontalk , Sep 25, 2020 :
    I'd recommend you install a battery health diagnostic app. If you're a heavy user (gaming, social media, talk/text) its possible the battery needs replacement. There are known battery drain issues with 10.0.0 so if you updated, its contributing to the problem.

Siddhart Pillay likes this.
  3. Umair2
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2020

Umair2 , Sep 25, 2020 :
    i think your charging socket might be dusty or charging cable would be old you need to check your friends one plus cable otherwise u have to visit one plus service center and spend Rs 730. i have changed both socket as well as cable

4. AYYAPUSETTY JEEVAN KUMAR
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2020

AYYAPUSETTY JEEVAN KUMAR , via OnePlus 5 , Sep 26, 2020 :
    Please check your Led notification settings under display settings to understand the colour of the notification lights.

Coming to slow charging, need to evaluate your daily usage..

Your power socket, fluctuations, if any,....

If everything is found to be in good condition, then you should look at your charger and cable.

I suggest, please use the original charger and cable given with the device. If they are worn out due to heavy usage, then buy original charger and cable from the op store, only.

5. G_SUJITH_KARUNAGURAN
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2020

6. Siddhart Pillay
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2020

8. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Oct 5, 2020

OALEXANDER , Oct 5, 2020 :
    As quoted above, yes please check the charging points. There could be voltage fluctuations.
    Also how good is your cable. Are you using a oneplus original cable? or has it worn out
    If so replace it. Try clearing cache.

If you updated to https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-10-0-0-for-the-oneplus-5-and-5t.1231626/ and facing
    battery / heating issues
    Use this thread for discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...our-stats-how-to-improve-battery-life.681970/

I hope this sorts your Issue.

9. Prts
    Froyo Oct 10, 2020

10. ars03
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2020

ars03 , Oct 11, 2020 :
    Check the Charging port it could either have dust or lint in it you could get it cleared and it'll be back to normal 👌🏻

11. ars03
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2020

ars03 , Oct 11, 2020 :
    To check for lint or dust you
    If you have to force the Dash Charging cable in the charging port or if the cable has become lose then there's suspected dust or even lint in there