Slow finger scanner after update 9.0.3 on 1+3

1. Robgord12 Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

Robgord12, Jun 17, 2019 :
    Normally, I would pull out my phone and put my finger to unlock my phone in an instant, but after the update it takes at least three tries and sometimes requires to press the power button then scanner to open. Really aggrevating when you need your phone in a pinch.

Also, when pressing the onn button it takes like 3-4 seconds for the screen to light up.

dbean8 likes this.
  2. dbean8 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

dbean8, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Exactly the same problem. From what I can tell the fingerprint scanner is fast if you wake the phone up with the power button first so it's not completely broken, it just doesn't seem to wake the phone up reliably any more. So so annoying.

3. anee_4285 Eclair Jun 18, 2019

anee_4285, Jun 18, 2019 :
    After 9.0.3 my phone became slow. opening of the app is slow, will hang while jumping between apps, finger scan is slow if I'm working on the app and if I get a call and I respond then it will take few seconds to open call. auto brightness is not working
    Everything was perfect before the upgrade. upgrade happen 2 days back. I was using this phone from 3 years without issues until the latest upgrade path installed.
    how to rollback to previous version