cyfix and Elduende like this.
  3. PotatoTM
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2015

4. raycluh
    Froyo Aug 14, 2015

5. marc9558
    Donut Aug 14, 2015

marc9558 , Aug 14, 2015 :
    I'm more than sure that it will definitely be worth the wait!! Great work guys

6. Mdfalt1
    Eclair Aug 14, 2015

Mdfalt1 , Aug 14, 2015 :
    Read a couple articles today quoting OP as being more prepared this year with with many more phones available for launch (um really?). Clearly they want to produce a good phone but talk is cheap and action is lacking. Sending valuable resources all over the world for pop up events and then realizing at the last minute they have problems spells rookie management. If you don't know until after launch you have problems you weren't really managing the process.

7. torchredzo6
    Froyo Aug 14, 2015

torchredzo6 , Aug 14, 2015 :
    Low member number, 4 invites that turned into a purchase and no invite. Just more empty promises. I'll be moving on. The processor package came out months ago and already isn't the top of the heap. More than obvious that waiting for the Nexus is the way to go.

Elduende likes this.
  8. bernhardcelestin
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2015

bernhardcelestin , Aug 14, 2015 :
    And again from 127,765 to 127,827... Very Disappointing!!!!

Elduende likes this.
  9. kanagadeepan
    KitKat Aug 14, 2015

10. alexandrematosdesign
    Eclair Aug 14, 2015

11. nerotix
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2015

12. bernhardcelestin
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2015

bernhardcelestin , Aug 14, 2015 :
    Frustrating to say the lease...

13. Papao
    KitKat Aug 14, 2015

Papao , Aug 14, 2015 :
    What is the chance the people who post on this thread will still loyal, waiting patience and hyped buy OPT and those who are posting just for fun, provoked and just yelling someone's fault will not buy at all?

calm vs. noisy (gtfo)
    50%:50%

14. AdityaBhagvath
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2015

AdityaBhagvath , Aug 14, 2015 :
    It's ok Carl we'll be desperately waiting for an invite for owning our OnePlus 2...
    We just need an awesomely working and the best phone from your side so that we can never get you any complaints or any issues about the phone.... :p and we want an incredible phone so we are ready to wait to get an invite.... :)

15. bernhardcelestin
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2015

16. Kapitan Nemo
    Lollipop Aug 14, 2015

Kapitan Nemo , Aug 14, 2015 :
    I'm not hating Brah. I sincerely don't know why people keep comparing OnePlus 2 with phones that aren't even release and/or aren't available yet.

17. dogreddog
    Honeycomb Aug 14, 2015

dogreddog , Aug 14, 2015 :
    . . . how typical, thanks OP for helping me decide , only 3 weeks until 2015 Moto X Pure , no waiting for invites or delayed shipping

18. Papao
    KitKat Aug 14, 2015

Papao , Aug 14, 2015 :
    That is a big failure. It should be other way, USB 2 at the phone and interface with USB C for fast charging for those who need it, e.g gamer.

19. dogreddog
    Honeycomb Aug 14, 2015

dogreddog , Aug 14, 2015 :
    . . . is the OnePlus 2 available ?

20. Fickert
    Donut Aug 14, 2015

Fickert , Aug 14, 2015 :
    So I called Oneplus Customer Service and the person I talked to said you are sending out so many invites a day. I see the invite list is up to over 3 million... So how many will you send out? I mean I would hope it is a decent size considering 3 million is a large crowd for one phone that still isn't even known by most of the population.

(ranting time)
    I applaud Oneplus for their smart approach to getting into the market, while providing quality products and still making sure they don't get in over their head. But at the same time you seen how much success the One brought to the table. Why not anticipate for that and like 300+ % larger sales volume and interest as Oneplus continues to grow. In my honest opinion, this is holding Oneplus back. On the first page of this forum already almost a 3rd of the posts are people being on edge to wait for the phone or not due to a usb type c issue which I agree with mad_4u that it does happen. For such a rapid growing company trying to build rep, that sucks and is hard on sales.

I would still let invites roll out and include in the invites the situation and an extended expiration date to when you can confirm the problem is resolved. Then you would have a consistent flow of invites rolling out your door, like you proposed to us loyal fans, and now are holding not only the supply of phones, but the correct mindsets of fans for the Two. In all honesty, I am not too happy with how the invites are coming out so far either. even a simple 20 dollar charge for an invite would still guarantee a buyer. Again that could include that simple explanation of the type c issue.

And you claim you are worried about Oneplus getting spread by word of mouth. Our world is so socially active via social media the Two would only promote itself in public. Everyone has to function with a device in their hand. The Onplus fan base is no exception. I consider us the peak of the pyramid. We already promote Oneplus on the daily (well at least I do) about its amazing specs, smart design, and the title of the flagship killer... but no product to show for it. Then next week your friend gets the s6. Oh one more potential sale lost. In my opinion the invite system has hit its peak for Oneplus. The visits to major cities was an amazing step to get Oneplus out the public no doubt. But for us that are eager to get the Two, and help Oneplus grow can't. You can see why I am frustrated...

Sorry for the ranting, and I really hope Oneplus can get this sorted out and get invites flowing again. I would love to promote Oneplus Two with a phone in hand, but who knows when that will be.