Slower than anticipated invite rollout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tkdas1
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2015

2. amarsingh717
    Donut Aug 16, 2015

amarsingh717 , Aug 16, 2015 :
    carl your invite system need to be improved. i don,t think anybody in india got invite..!!! do something

3. samrat kautilya
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

samrat kautilya , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Is oneplus mocking us by keeping everyone wait like this??....even if not, it seems as such!!....oneplus shouldnt keep people waiting for soo much time.....this system may also backfire behaving like a stupid marketing stunt giving its customers a hell of testing patience...

4. kasing
    Froyo Aug 16, 2015

kasing , Aug 16, 2015 :
    It's good to know the reason, at least we're waiting for a better product.. still though... Can't wait to get the phone!

5. PillyWilly
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2015

PillyWilly , Aug 16, 2015 :
    No worries, perhaps you should fix the problems regarding sound quality at the same time.
    Looking foreward to get my invite.

6. amarsingh717
    Donut Aug 16, 2015

amarsingh717 , Aug 16, 2015 :
    oneplus said it is 2016 flagship killer... that means you will delivered in 2016...???? thats not fair, improve your invite system... concept is good, but right now its not working well... people with money and need will shift to other brand.. time is all important

saurabhparate, larenagius and mateec like this.
  7. Doktor-X
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2015

Doktor-X , Aug 16, 2015 :
    i'm afraid that this invite system don't backfire on oneplus as company, because of realy simply reason, users get bored really easily and in my personal opinion writing and checking email and forum constantly is waste of time and we can spend that time which is limited on this earth for something better, after all its only a phone

larenagius and mateec like this.
  8. Samin007
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

Samin007 , Aug 16, 2015 :
    I think only this way they can control the customers... But they r not inform us, what they doing..!! Whats ate the original problems..!!
    Os problems can solve after a month... And charger problem is not a big deal.. We can buy new one from oneplus in only 5$. After fixing the issus..

But #Carl have to talk with us... Update the info... Every hour i check the mail... And every time disappointed...
    !!!

NR1095 likes this.
  9. azharblade008
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2015

azharblade008 , Aug 16, 2015 :
    very slow and sad invite system.. and i dont know y this company keep invite system.. seriously frustrating :(

10. subratim
    Froyo Aug 16, 2015

subratim , Aug 16, 2015 :
    So the only thing needed to speed up the invite rollout is :

1. A better/spare USB C Cable (An additional one can be shipped along with the box)
    2. An upgrade to the OS (Can be easily done OTA)

Does it makes sense to hold up the sales instead of doing it in parallel, especially in cut throat competition of mobile market.

PhoneHome, Pdajah and lipo107 like this.
  11. rathi.vikash
    Froyo Aug 16, 2015

12. Isegrimm48
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2015

Isegrimm48 , Aug 16, 2015 :
    In this world, wishful thinking does not help that much. I don't think anyone at OnePlus would disagree with you. Making a good and cheap phone for millions isn't that easy. In the end time will judge, if OP does not deliver in a few weaks they will sink in oblivion, if they will manage to handle the problems in a few weeks time this phone will be a great success.

NWKENT and fenriz like this.
  13. Goatrenterguy
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2015

NWKENT likes this.
  14. WhiteHartMart
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 16, 2015

WhiteHartMart , Aug 16, 2015 :
    It's all a cover imho - so problems have been found in the OS and the Charging cable yet, they haven't stopped invites, just slowed them down to monitor?? Either the cable is faulty or not, sending out faulty goods to some people just creates more issues for them in the long run surely?.

Think the truth is, once again, they just can't cope with demand - hence the delays to the US launch etc.

Still don't trust a work OP say tbh and while I'd love a OP2, by the time I can get one, I'm just not sure the draw will be as strong ;)

brahmprakash88, NWKENT and FredrikM like this.
  15. Sudish Patil
    Froyo Aug 16, 2015

Sudish Patil , Aug 16, 2015 :
    Thanks for the update. Not every company has courage to share their problems. We trust you. I really hope that the issues will be solved quickly and I will receive an invite for the OnePlus 2 very soon. I am ready to wait but I am becoming more and more impatient day by day.

Isegrimm48 likes this.
  16. rusty939
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2015

17. J_P
    Donut Aug 16, 2015

18. ashutosh
    Froyo Aug 16, 2015

19. Ruhi90
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2015

20. saurabhparate
    Froyo Aug 16, 2015