Not open for further replies.
  1. mickeymoso
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

2. Jamay18
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

3. logan989
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

logan989 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I guess I knew it was too good to be true, that OP would actually roll-out the release on time. I don't mind waiting, because it gives me the chance to see what other phones will be released in the meantime. However, I don't want to miss the opportunity to buy the phone should I receive an invite. I'm going to be in China for a month for work in September, and I'm hearing that the internet is hit-or-miss. So I hope it either comes before or after my trip.....just sayin'

4. daniano
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

daniano , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Would love to get an invite early. My onePlus one just got stolen and stuck with my son's old phone....

5. mfhawley
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

6. Papao
    KitKat Aug 17, 2015

Papao , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Happy birthday to you!

elsaed12345 and Ceasedd like this.
  7. Papao
    KitKat Aug 17, 2015

Papao , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Yes, I agreed, not only our faith but our fate too.

Kapitan Nemo likes this.
  8. kradpixel
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

kradpixel , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I think you guys already knew that the cable wasn't going to hold up, since you guys put all the accessories of the OnePlus 2 on the store except the USB Type-C cable.

zs77706 and Ceasedd like this.
  9. fredknapp
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

fredknapp , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I feel exactl;y like you do. i ordered mine on 1/115

kamanabisOne likes this.
  10. Sravan Neppalli
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

Sravan Neppalli , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I know oneplus2 is a new product and you are trying to create hype/demand with the invite system but i don't see any transparency here. It would be great if you made announcements as to how many invites are sent out everyday and what location were the invites sent out so we know where we are at?

11. brndnbnr
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

brndnbnr , Aug 17, 2015 :
    What year will this birthday be in? ;-)

Kapitan Nemo likes this.
  12. drepoet
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

13. Kapitan Nemo
    Lollipop Aug 17, 2015

Kapitan Nemo , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Oh well, if he misses it by one year, its not a big deal.

Ceasedd likes this.
  14. tarunmahajanca
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

tarunmahajanca , Aug 17, 2015 :
    b

15. tarunmahajanca
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

16. Papao
    KitKat Aug 17, 2015

Papao , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I am in position 195, I want to share, because I am afraid of getting defective OP2.

upload_2015-8-17_7-45-25.png

17. pashaphoto
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2015

pashaphoto , Aug 17, 2015 :
    for every person in this thread describing genuine disappointment and dismay over the fact that OnePlus haven't learned their lesson from last year, there are 5 that do not care and are just blatantly begging for invites...

as long as this trend continues, prepare to sit through the same soap opera for the launch of their next phone...

Ceasedd likes this.
  18. Janduhman
    Donut Aug 17, 2015

19. senstar2011
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

senstar2011 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I completely understand your fair point dude... However, let me explain something here, take for example, if the company is manufacturing 10, 000 devices per day, now according to wat they explained about preferences of rolling out invites
    1. First priority is to early forum supporters and the ppl who already purchased opo ...
    2. Secondly, most active social media supporters and registered invite quew ppl... in this case, ppl who are waiting in reservation quew for invites will only get one which is not used by the early forum members and opo owns..so imagine how come they will predict wen u can get on of those unused invites.

moreover carl already mentioned in his thread regarding the delay of invites rollout, due to debugging the op2 user problems like c type Usb charger problems and software upgrade for Oxygen OS to boost the battery backup of OP2.They don't want you to run to the service center once u get mobile in ur hand with great expectations and get disappointed within few days regarding these software issues ...it will get u a negative impact in the overall company future releases.. they just don't want u to get such a bad impression for the first time you buy their gadgets.. likewise there may be various reasons for a small companies like one plus who just went through one and half year of market experience ..

All we can do meanwhile is, get overall idea about OP2 by reading general user reviews from forums and media who already got the mobile in hand and experiencing the plus and minus of the gadget.. by doing that you yourself will come to a conclusion whether or not to wait for an invite to buy one of these mobiles, so it will save u from the risk of not satisfying with the performance of the mobile after waiting long time to buy it, we all can expect to get a invite soon, but it's not just day or a week patience, it's surely more than that according to my guess...probably a month..

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015

mattwysz likes this.
  20. mdup17
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

mdup17 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    SO quiet in this forum. I guess the hype is over. Its been over a week and our invite positions havent move up a single digit.... word of mouth? Get PPL to know oneplus? Common, I'm getting embarrassed, cos all my friends think it as a joke. "Oh ya, show us ur cool phone, where is it?" Ehmmm.... not here. "When?" Hmm... never....

I'm tired of "advertising" oneplus products man.... cos I haven't even use one!

mattwysz, Ceasedd and senstar2011 like this.