2. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Aug 17, 2015

zaphod-beeblebrox , Aug 17, 2015 :
    What is this bollux aboot?

Ceasedd and Kapitan Nemo like this.
  3. Goozy45
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

Goozy45 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I am extremely terrible situation. I have sold my one plus one to upgrade to 2 but there is a huge line up also the invitation system has not gotten better and now I am without a phone with only a micro sim in my hand. Worst than that is that we have been notified that the device has both hardware and software issues that need to be solved before the invites start rolling. This info is good to know before the launch not after. I am really pist I have 399,000 people before me and the device has issues which is causing even more delay!!!!!!!!

Ceasedd likes this.
  4. momo_tree
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

momo_tree , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Chances are that I'll probably get in an invite in some what months. Oh well, good thing the new Nexus 5 is rolling out sooner than when my invite is coming.

5. senstar2011
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

senstar2011 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Sorry to hear from you buddy.. However, trust me, it's worth of waiting patiently for one month.. OPO team is working in their Oxygen OS upgrade and few bugs in their accessories before thet speed up their manufacturing, surely you can expect a idea about how long to wait within next few weeks, once you get to know that, you can decide whether or not to wait.. meanwhile you can read the user reviews of the OP2 and get idea about the mobile performance as of now....Good luck to get ur invite soon:)

6. munkeychunks
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

7. senstar2011
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

senstar2011 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Sorry to hear from you buddy.. However, trust me, it's worth of waiting patiently for one month.. OPO team is working in their Oxygen OS upgrade and few bugs in their accessories before thet speed up their manufacturing, surely you can expect a idea about how long to wait within next few weeks, once you get to know that, you can decide whether or not to wait.. meanwhile you can read the user reviews of the OP2 and get idea about the mobile performance as of now....Good luck to get ur invite soon:)

mdup17 and Khot46 like this.
  8. Goozy45
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

Goozy45 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    My experience with one plus one has never been good. My first one plus one order from DHL was stolen during the delivery. it took like a month to resolve that issue, I even had to call China and speak to a person who did not speak English and passed me to another clerk who spoke a little bit and had to explain that my one plus one has been stolen during delivery. called to China 3 times....Finally after all the verification with DHL they shipped me another phone which took another 2 weeks and now when I want to upgrade to 2....am facing these problems......I don't have facbook or twitter account and there are 399,000 people before me in the line.....I wonder how is this better invite system...I created a twitter account just for this today.....TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE with one plus this is the word I want to spread..........!!!!!!!

9. mdup17
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

mdup17 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    hehe thx buddy! that cheers me up! aii.. we have all be patiently waiting... (not gona bs here, but my s4 is dying..) anyway.. i'm so tempted to get the OPO and since its on sale too. but yah...... OP2 is what i really want now.. sigh.....

senstar2011 likes this.
  10. urlyisis
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

urlyisis , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Thanks for the update, is always good to hold things a bit when needed. Waiting I'd better than receiving something that wasn't ready to be released.

11. Burdman1977
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

Burdman1977 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    It took me countless contests and several blogs.. But I got an invite after a month.. For the ONEPLUS ONE... stay persistent everyone! I never win anything... But I was one of the first with the opo... So im ready for the ONEPLUS 2... STILL USING MY ONEPLUS ONE TODAY and it's as smooth and fast as ever!

12. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Aug 17, 2015

Well, sorry to tell you this buddy, but your recent decisions have not been good. If it really bothers you, ebay.

13. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Aug 17, 2015

I got a good un, so believed that the company was good. Now the OP2 has surfacedI know its bollux. Never look back. Move on.

14. shrin54
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

shrin54 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    hope you fix the problems soon - send the invite after you fix the problems.

15. Mgos
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 17, 2015

Mgos , Aug 17, 2015 :
    The last one was delayed a lot longer than three weeks. I'm counting on my invite by August 2016 and anything earlier than that will be a pleasant surprise.

16. Rahul Dayal
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

17. rhiney
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2015

rhiney , Aug 17, 2015 :
    This is no different than last year. Everyone wants an invite but there are very few to be had. Whenever opo gets there shit figured out I'm sure the invites will roll. I'd say end sept. I guess we will all have to wait and see

18. pedro98pedro
    Donut Aug 17, 2015

pedro98pedro , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I have to say that oneplus really dissapointed me this time. They said that they would have more invites and stock for this time but they screwed it up anyway. I'm 4k on the reservation list and I won't be able to buy it if I ever get the invite because the person who was supposed to bring it to me is leaving the U.S in two weeks:(:(. I guess I will sell my OPO and buy a nexus 5 or xiaomi instead

19. PatientlyWaiting29
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

PatientlyWaiting29 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I feel the same! I try to make my phones last as long as possible, so at this point I am very overdue. I am in the same mode, just hoping the invites will be in the foreseeable future!

20. Kage
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2015

Kage , Aug 17, 2015 :
    why don't you make only 32GB and 128GB version and all come with 4GB RAM..
    Nobody will buy 16GB version dude

zs77706 likes this.