[​IMG]

3. Sri Mouli
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

4. en3rgizer
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

5. omar7711
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

omar7711 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I think that when you go on the website to see your place in the list its not really accurate and sometimes just way off the mark...sometimes I check with 30 minutes of difference and I fell or gained 100k in places so I assume that this thing is not really accurate and just some kind of rough calculation.

6. Flipsidexf
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

7. Twiford13
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

Twiford13 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Moto X Pure Edition in US looks better with each announced delay.. The learning curve appears to have too steep for oneplus.. Apparently lessons from the rollout of op1 were not learned, or at the very least, not being applied in the rollout of the op2. Sad that such a good product is being screwed up by management of inventory.

valdemarian likes this.
  8. evil11204
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 17, 2015

evil11204 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    Gu
    guess no one on reservation list get the invite yet

9. Sarim Bin Saif
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

Sarim Bin Saif , Aug 17, 2015 :
    haha. They are planning on announcing OP 3 already. This is why the wait

yashrajaustin likes this.
  10. CallumNesbitt
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

CallumNesbitt , Aug 17, 2015 :
    So after all the hype, and the promises about more invites faster, and the "we've made more phones this time" and the "we know how much you hate the invite system". You're still going to screw us over and make us wait just like last time? You know what, screw this, I'm now jumping through hoops for this, I'll just buy an LG G4. It's way better and hardly any more expensive.

http://www.simplyelectronics.net/ma...currency=gbp&gclid=COexo-PwsMcCFYvHtAodTWoO5A
    (And that's the price for one with a LEATHER back, not some cheap plastic from the back of and old TV remote)

I bet there are hundreds of thousands of people as disappointed and outraged as I am after hearing that news...

valdemarian likes this.
  11. lilcupcake
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

lilcupcake , Aug 17, 2015 :
    @CallumNesbitt I am dissapointed as well. I am really thinking about buying a different phone. I am not going to because I would die to see my invite in my email while I already bought another phone.

12. zs77706
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 17, 2015

zs77706 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    yes! iam out!
    dont wanna support them any more.
    by selling the phone, (if i get it in this year) i will make somebody happy. i will buy a nxs2015 or the vibe shot for me.

for all the rest: GOOD LUCK

HyperHummel and RieXan like this.
  13. prakharkmr27
    Eclair Aug 17, 2015

prakharkmr27 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I may seem disrespectful, given my level (Cupcake), but all the OnePlus authorities (including moderators and staff members on this forum) are sounding childish and of course, helpless. They seem lacking confidence and give the impression that they are under pressure, and might even commit suicide, seeing so many problems falling upon them, and things not going the way as they dreamed.

Also, as soon as some negativity is spotted on the forum, moderators/staff-members step in to defend OnePlus, in a very immature way, as if venting out their frustration.

I now sincerely hope that I don't get an invite before OnePlus 2 is in enough hands already so that I get to read enough "honest" user reviews, and the issues/defects/problems are seconded by many to convince me to look elsewhere. (also, the new Nexuses would have launched by then).

All the best OnePlus! May everything fall into place, soon. :)

P.S.- I really want to buy OnePlus 2, as it fits right in my budget, and it is surely going to be the cheapest flagship in the market till atleast next 6-7 months (because maybe Xiaomi Mi 5 when launched, might carry an even lower price tag), but still, it will always be cheaper than Nexus 5 2015 and moto X Style, in my country.
    But, I was severely heartbroken reading about the issues which the owners of OnePlus One have faced, and the poor after-sales-support by OnePlus. As of now, I feel, if you are lucky enough that you get a perfect device, all is good, but if you get a defective one (or that which develops issues after a few months), you are screwed. For me, it is too dangerous of a gamble. I hope OnePlus solves the currently (maybe just rumored) firmware bugs, touchscreen bugs and fingerprint scanner issues. I won't buy the phone unless they're fixed, or proven to be just rumors by "honest" users.

I guess I should start saving money for Nexus 5 (2015), in case OnePlus 2 turns out to be a dud.

HyperHummel and zs77706 like this.
  14. daveobri
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2015

daveobri , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I know how eager we all are to get the invites going...but they are not trying to screw us over. Why would they? It's in their interests to get the phones out the door and get the cash coming in...but they want to address some QA issues. That sounds like the opposite of screwing us over.

15. Kratos
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2015

Kratos , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I Agree with this... sorta.. I feel like the mods just feel power hungry & delete/close anything they wish.

16. Deactivated User
    Aug 17, 2015

zs77706 likes this.
  17. csoyer
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

csoyer , Aug 17, 2015 :
    David and Goliath would have been an appropriate analogy for the OPO but not this device. The OnePlus 2 is definitely not a phone that has anyone saying “omg Flagship Killer”.

Let me first address your “direct competition”, rebuttal. While all the devices you named were around for the OPO I was referring to competition from industry leaders. The examples you provided were in my book, in the same (or very similar) situation as OnePlus. Introducing a high tech low cost device, trying to penetrate the market that has been dominated by a select few.

The problems with the OnePlus One release were not supposed to happen on this release, yet this release has its problems as well. This is a company that has not matured well.

-The ridiculous invite system. (no need to get into details as its been discussed and it would be overkill)

-No priority to original customers of the OPO. Not the people who bought it when it for available for everyone but the people who actually stuck around to get invited to buy.

-The “EGO”. Instead of worrying about how OnePlus is going to get people on the reservation list phones, you have @Carl giving interviews about how they will release a another phone before the end of the year, with possibly better specs. Yes I know it was made clear later that it would be a low cost model but to come out days after a release and say that is crazy. Also talking about how OnePlus will be in the top three companies in 5 years is insane when you are unable to provide devices to people who are waiting.

-NFC. Not going too much into this because it’s been discussed. To have a piece of technology in a previous release and to take it out because it’s outdated is one thing. But OP takes NFC and says it’s not widely used right now but it will be in the next year, so they plan to have it in their next phone. Why have it in an OPO if it wasn’t going to be widely used until 2016?

-OnePlus 2 is nowhere close to a Flagship Killer, so they should stop trying to ride that wave, stop trying to create hype or false hype and sell damn phones.

Bottom line, you said it yourself “I want to trust OnePlus”, that’s your personal preference. But this is an unforgiving market, with a competitor lurking around every corner. I for one own an OPO but the OP2 has not made the impact that I thought it would. To be honest I most likely would have bought the 2 but with all the problems and getting bumped further away in the useless reservation list every day, I will be buying a Moto X. But I do love the “fan boys” because when my number comes up (probably next year at the rate this is going) I’ll buy the OP2 and sell it to a “fan boy” making my Moto X cost less than an OP2. =)

zs77706, vjain419 and HyperHummel like this.
  18. csoyer
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

csoyer , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I know right, I feel like I just gained 2 lbs from reading his post :p

19. vjain419
    Froyo Aug 17, 2015

vjain419 , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I am 3866 in queue!(2600 last week) how many invite get send every day/week? I thought my queue number will decrease every day/week but seems like exactly opposite is happeing?

I am having idea, why not add expected ETA for each member who is waiting in queue? what say ppl?

20. Ruttunen
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2015

Ruttunen , Aug 17, 2015 :
    The part that worries me the most, that has been stated multiple times on this thread also is that there has been so far zero love shown to early supporters. If the early supporters are counted as same people who were counted as early supporters during OPO launch.

In my honest opinion if the early supporters will be completely left out this will be detrimental to the community and their old client base which I would not like to see.