Not open for further replies.
  1. Samin007
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

Samin007 , Aug 18, 2015 :
    no one knows that..

2. Goozy45
    Froyo Aug 18, 2015

Goozy45 , Aug 18, 2015 :
    One month is too long I only have a micro sim in my hand because I sold my one plus one because of that freaking virtual reality video and now I have to pay my cellular carrier minimum charges.....I don't think I can last that long!

3. ruben8448
    Froyo Aug 18, 2015

ruben8448 , Aug 18, 2015 :

I agree. The invite may have been needed for the first phone. But 3,000,000 plus people want it (granted a lot may be fake emails) but still there is a demand for it. They know there is a demand for it cause they promised more invites than the last phone. But with this phone they should have scrapped the invite system. They should have learned from the previous phone. What i am also trying to point out is this invite system will keep them a small company. I can't tell my parents "hey upgrade your phones to the one plus two, but you have to register your email, wait to be invited, then buy it quick cause you only have 24 hours." My colleagues also told me that its too much work to try to get this phone. We are lazy and we don't want to do all of this to get a phone. If you want an invite you have to be active on this forum, you have to promote through twitter and facebook, you have to have others use your link to register to move you up, you have to suck up to the admins saying "i understand you failed testing and you found a problem the day after release but i still love you and i will wait." That is a lot of work for an invite. Why? Other phones are easier to buy. I don't have to suck up to anyone to buy them, i just buy them.

iDreams7 and rafiihaji like this.
  4. laslopanaflex007
    Eclair Aug 18, 2015

5. yashwwanth
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2015

6. ManuJeewani
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2015

ManuJeewani , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Is there an ETA this issue will be resolved? I am going to wait for 2 more weeks, if I don't get an invite , I will probability move to IPhone...

7. npasha001
    Gingerbread Aug 18, 2015

npasha001 , Aug 18, 2015 :
    its not a small player its VERY VERY SLOW player....and its worth dumping this phone by informing others don't worry when I requested or asking for invitation OP team suggest to bump I am definitely spread word of mouth to dump this phone as these people worth a waste nothing just they are thinking there is huge marketing in reality this phone sucks with all issues...they deserve the publicity and they should accept the reality people are simply UNHAPPY....its worth spreading bad about this phone.

zs77706 likes this.
  8. samar pradhan
    Gingerbread Aug 18, 2015

samar pradhan , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Where are the &^*^*^ moderators who used to CLOSE all threads saying wait for the invite ... CAn you all please come front and answer the questions ppl have ??

zs77706 likes this.
  9. zulfiqar4891
    Gingerbread Aug 18, 2015

zulfiqar4891 , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Yes. Completely agree with all the points you have mentioned except that you do all these things that you mentioned to get an invite because it helps OnePlus keep the cost of the phone low as they don't spend money on marketing like other phone manufacturers do. I think its a small price you pay for getting the phone for half the price of flagships from other manufacturers.
    The price is the most enticing part of OnePlus products. Those who have too much money to spend can very well get other phones.

zs77706, iDreams7 and rafiihaji like this.
  10. hravicha
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2015

hravicha , Aug 18, 2015 :
    For a startup, you guys have close to 4 million users waiting to get their hands on this phone.

It certainly is appreciated.

Ignore the negative comments but do learn lessons from them.

Use the positive comments and build a strong base.

I shall wait u til I get an invite.

BTW - thanks for the heads up on the issues. I'm sure you guys will do a good job to resolve it asap.

rafiihaji likes this.
  11. rafiihaji
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

rafiihaji , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Good points.

Pawan Joshi and gsaran88 like this.
  12. hisingh
    Froyo Aug 18, 2015

hisingh , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Grt Man! @john3293

john3293 likes this.
  13. Prashant Telkar
    Donut Aug 18, 2015

Prashant Telkar , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Thanks for the info. when the invite starts coming out, how many will be sent on a particular day ?.....and what will happen to the invites which will be not used ?

14. Ankush404
    Gingerbread Aug 18, 2015

15. smshingare
    Gingerbread Aug 18, 2015

smshingare , Aug 18, 2015 :
    I was @9000 now @11500. don't think they issued any invites to Reservation List till date ...

16. sunilmiyala
    Eclair Aug 18, 2015

sunilmiyala , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Buying mobile phone before ONE PLUS ERA-Order online/Go to store-BUY

After ONEPLUS

BEG/TROLL/PARTICIPATE/RESERVE/RECEIVE INVITE/ORDER ONLINE/BUY/SHARE INVITE/ and then there is new One plus product.......The cycle begins again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iDreams7 likes this.
  17. john3293
    Jelly Bean Aug 18, 2015

john3293 , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Ha Ha.. Let's reach our voice to the top level.
    Let's show how depressed we are..
    If they won't understand in English, lets speak to them in their language.
    Smart work !!

saagar241290 and hisingh like this.
  18. royan9523
    Froyo Aug 18, 2015

royan9523 , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Seriously??? U got an invite???? When.. How.. Where..

Ankush404 likes this.
  19. alexandersuresh
    Donut Aug 18, 2015

alexandersuresh , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Is
    is it through reservation list?

20. sdbhavsar
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2015

sdbhavsar , Aug 18, 2015 :
    OMG....this means it is going to be a much slower rollout of invites...but this is ridiculous...quite a few will opt out for another phone