Slower than anticipated invite rollout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

gsaran88 , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Hey yes they told why they slowed the invite. Did 30000 units sold in china were given replacement type C cable?

Or some one received OP2 in other country received replacement cable. If not replaced then where is the problem, is it really due to cable issue or production issue or simply marketing?

2. Jomondo
    Froyo Aug 18, 2015

3. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

Even not received single response to my twitter scraps. @Carl simply use his twitter handle to retweet whom has praised one plus one. If you praise OP2 then he will retweet but he will never respond to your questions about when can we receive our mobile

4. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Aug 18, 2015

dsmonteiro , Aug 18, 2015 :
    It's much easier to replace cables in their home market than internationally. Also, as you can read in the thread, it's not only about the cable but also about the software experience.

5. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

6. MyZeppelin
    Froyo Aug 18, 2015

MyZeppelin , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Yeah OnePlus isn't selling their phone on purpose for better marketing. Are you people really this stupid?

The shit you people come up with is unbelievable, so actually buy a different phone from a different brand if you want to 'hurt' the oh-so-bad OnePlus company.

Like children fighting over a toy they don't even want. Hilarious.

7. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

Well same question here goes to software also. You mean to say people bought mobile with immature software?

If cables can be bought from local market , why cant software fix can be released as OTA update?

zs77706 likes this.
  8. DAVEinside
    Eclair Aug 18, 2015

DAVEinside , Aug 18, 2015 :
    plz pzl send the invites Fast guyss

9. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

Do you think loyal customer who trust one plus and bought very first mobile in earlier days looks like children's?

Do you know out of overall sales of OPO 9 % sale contributed from India and still OPO sells here like cupcake. Do you think whom bought their mobile as immature?

10. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Aug 18, 2015

dsmonteiro , Aug 18, 2015 :
    The reasons why the Invite system exists were explained multiple times. Time and time again.

We close those threads like we also close the 'gibb me invait plz' threads, or other redundant threads. We don't need dozens and dozens of ill-written threads that don't bring anything new to the table. All the threads I closed about open sales were a one liner bashing the invite system and usually with a poll attached to it.

Ameya Muley likes this.
  11. mr.ignor
    Gingerbread Aug 18, 2015

mr.ignor , Aug 18, 2015 :
    I hope you resolve all the issues...
    I am cheering for you guy's all the way!
    So get your game face on and play hard! :mad:
    My OnePlus need's his big drother!
    Peace ✌

12. Ameya Muley
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 18, 2015

Ameya Muley , Aug 18, 2015 :
    everyone waiting to use OP2, invite should be sent.. all are eagerly waiting for OP2 to buy.. ME 2 :p

13. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

Dont you feel the pain which is faced by us that make us open repeated threads?

If One plus really cares why @Carl or staff members can come up and provide response regarding the maximum time to wait for invite?

If we know we have to wait till november or december then we will be confident that we will receive invite within a time frame and tell our friends and family and strangers that this company cares us and we will surely bought within the mentioned time frame like that?

14. Jomondo
    Froyo Aug 18, 2015

Jomondo , Aug 18, 2015 :
    Some apps just won't run and others would always crash at the same point. There were occasions when we would get a call but we couldn't see the answer/ reject controls over the notifications on our lock screen - we had to unlock our phone and then use the 'back to call' option to answer the call. There were accelerometer-related problems as well - a video just wouldn't switch to landscape mode until we restarted the phone, and we also experienced a noticeable lag when switching orientation in some apps. At one point, cellular data stopped working out of the blue, and after trying various things for a couple of days, we had to factory reset the phone for it to start working again.

There were other occasions when the fingerprint reader wouldn't work no matter what we did, and we had to unlock the phone by entering the PIN.

Games like Asphalt 8 ran without any problem, though we noticed that the phone became considerably hot during one of our gaming sessions that lasted for about 20 minutes.

In my opinion, these are more than simple corrections... but at least it's clear that stop the invitations will give them the time to solve issuses. I'm happy to wait! :)

15. MyZeppelin
    Froyo Aug 18, 2015

MyZeppelin , Aug 18, 2015 :
    The **** are you even on about? What did that have to do with anything I even said?

You people are acting as if OnePlus doesn't want to sell the phone, and has the invite system simply for better marketing. If you seriously believe that, you should stop sniffing your glue. IF they had the option to mass produce the phone at the SAME price point then they would. They would have absolutely NOTHING to lose and millions of phones sold within a month. But they can't, it's that ******* simple. Hurting your own company isn't a good marketing strategy, everyone with half a braincell would understand that.

The people on this forum on the other hand ... They just like to ***** about anything because they can't buy it traditionally.

16. jimbo53
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2015

jimbo53 , Aug 18, 2015 :
    In reality what the company needs to do is produce more - On the invite request system I am in position 507k - So with them producing the current 50k/month - ill be awaiting the OP3 release date when I get one...

17. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

Do y
    True. They didnt let us buy traditionally.

Buy the time invites readily available, that time we will bunch of choices to select from. If any other competitor beats in every aspect,then things will get changed.

I dont want this happen to one plus

18. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

Do you think your mentioned problems cant be resolved through software fix.

Do you think people already bought OP2 will face the above mentioned problems for life long. Definitely not.

This is tech old where everything is possible through OTA fix and it need to returned to service center only if there is hardware problem

zs77706 likes this.
  19. bumeshrai
    Froyo Aug 18, 2015

20. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2015

As a moderator, you cannot answer for this question. Right person to answer is @Carl or staff members but honestly they will never respond.