Slower than anticipated invite rollout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quantumphone
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

quantumphone , Aug 19, 2015 :
    up to you. It will take a long time though.

2. xman88
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

xman88 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Full disclosure... I have not read this post from beginning to end. I thought I just say something on "the slow rollout"... with the release of OP2, UK already gotten them, I read some of their posts and there are more negatives than good... and that is expected since it is always easier to complaint than appreciate. Those who are happy with their phones don't need to say much but the little things that annoy users will get them firing up their "reply button" faster than you can ask "so how much do you like it???"
    I don't know if North America has started getting shipments or even invites yet. Anyway, if the OPO market is like other phones, once there are enough folks with OnePlus Two, you will be seeing more used OnePlus One being pushed out onto secondary market like ebay, amazon, (and God forbid... Graig's list). The folks selling them will not be parting them them for cheap, they will be asking for near the original price which is $350'ish for the 64GB... and, let's be honest, that is still heck of a bargain for the OPO. Compare to the "older" Galaxy or iPhones... OPO at $300 is still a steal...; so, slow roll out or not, what you have now is still a state of the art phone.... that is unless you are one of those tech chasers... you want the latest and greatest - and you are certainly entitled to what you want.
    I know I am dying to get a OP2 but am not thinking about selling my OPO... it is that good. I rather keep it as a spare since I can just slap my sim card in and it be better than 90% if the phones out there. Anyway, what is my point you asked? I guess I am saying that OnePlus has made a great product with their first phone that will last for another year. Yes, the new specs are all great and I want it; but, I would like to see more people's comments on it before ditching my current OPO... while I am being fully disclosed, my family of 4 adults all carry OnePlus One... I don't dare tell them about the OnePlus Two yet... my wife is like the hardest to please when it comes to tech; and, even she did not complaint about the OnePlus One. Now, that is the true testimony that I look for... if my wife does not compliant... it is worth all the $$$$$ in the world.

JKokkotos likes this.
  3. quantumphone
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

quantumphone , Aug 19, 2015 :

Glad you like oneplus phones. Here is your cookie. :D

[​IMG]

RieXan likes this.
  4. Jeroy
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

5. msmilkshake
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

msmilkshake , Aug 19, 2015 :
    This is good material to start an off-topic thread! Try it. Here it will just step behind.

6. jacevedom
    Eclair Aug 19, 2015

7. RieXan
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

RieXan , Aug 19, 2015 :
    What a nice cookie *-*

quantumphone likes this.
  8. Kapitan Nemo
    Lollipop Aug 19, 2015

9. ronc777can
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

10. flightspeed
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

flightspeed , Aug 19, 2015 :
    That's why I don't understand this invite system or have many been mislead ? I believe if you need to be on the "reservation" to get a phone then many people won't even waste their time on the invite system. I for one have been mislead.

If this stunt is tried in China , no one will even give a crap. The Chinese will just move on. Chinese customers will never let a retailer treat them his way. Consumer is always king.

Most of the people I spoke to haven't even heard of OP and when I told them how people outside China are being used, many cant help but laugh in disbelief at the ignorance of some :)

11. Kapitan Nemo
    Lollipop Aug 19, 2015

12. neilsonx
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

neilsonx , Aug 19, 2015 :
    OnePlus should compensate their loyal fan for the delays and mess up. Who's with me?

rameshputhuvel likes this.
  13. Pradeep A
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

14. 299USD
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

299USD , Aug 19, 2015 :
    i dont need an interpretor and the last sentence u've got from the google translate was totally wrong(which probably misleads u). i am an OPO user and i dont work for Oneplus, still in Q for an invite. keep calm bro.

15. rajpdx
    Eclair Aug 19, 2015

16. tng629
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

17. flightspeed
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

flightspeed , Aug 19, 2015 :
    You made my morning !!!! I can't help but laughed out loud !!! Forgot your medication today ? ;)

18. setugpt
    Donut Aug 19, 2015

setugpt , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I am forced to buy another phone if invites take so long to roll out. There is a fine line between anticipation and frustration.

19. alexnovadnieks
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

alexnovadnieks , Aug 19, 2015 :
    So I am new to the whole oneplus brand, I am a strong supporter of the product however I haven't yet posted much or shared like other older members have. Does this mean that I probably won't receive an invite?:(

20. mustuu.d
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015