Slower than anticipated invite rollout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rg6
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

rg6 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    What doesn't make sense to me is that I can bump up my position in the reserve list by sharing the link with friends, but then when they do the same and bump themselves up it bumps me down! I got down as far as 20,000+ but have now gone back up past 34,000+. At this rate I'll never get one!

2. Theshawty
    KitKat Aug 19, 2015

Theshawty , Aug 19, 2015 :
    The reservation list isn't prioritized at all. Early supporters, reviewers, etc get it first.

3. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

gsaran88 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    All the best

4. sumitdas7
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

sumitdas7 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    All the best to you!!!

5. bijoy803
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

bijoy803 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    i was at 175 and now im at 1,200

6. Ricardo Tamez
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

Ricardo Tamez , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I really fell in love with the phone by watching reviews on it, after buying two oneplus ones and making 3 of my friends buy one as well (lol) I cant wait to get a oneplus two my self, fffffffffff please roll me an invite plz plz plz ohhhhhhhh

7. nassor93
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

8. Ravikantsingh
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

9. Teun Van den Wyngaert
    Donut Aug 19, 2015

Teun Van den Wyngaert , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Good luck everybody! Like everyone, I can't wait to get my OPT. Hope to receive the invite soon (I'm in 90 000 now, when I did the sign in I was in 20 000).

Amadeet likes this.
  10. gsaran88
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

gsaran88 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    After thinking again again why this company makes us frustrated, One thing came in mind that it is not the company which is frustrating.

Remember earlier days, we were used to get OP1 invites at earliest because this company only concentrated on hardware part alone and software part will be taken care by cyanogen.

But thinks had changed, cyanogen breaks its contract without any intimation to oneplus in India and joins to yu , child company of Micromax.

Still couple of mobile were launched by Yu with cyanogen but no mobile is perfect as like OPO, infact no cyanogen mobile is good and superior as like as OPO.

Due to this decision immediately one plus decided to form its own grown operating system known as oxygen, only moto is not let their customer feel pain due to software issue

Being first in hardware part in OPO one plus faced lot of hardware issues. Same like being first in software OP2 faces lot of bugs that infact never expected by one plus.

Most of the companies just drop their software support for earlier model, but still one plus created oxygen for OPO and OP2 and released stage fright fix .

Even OPO price drop is recalled only because @Carl felt that it makes hurts the earlier loyal users of OPO.

One plus eradicating software issues only because it doesnt want its customer depressed.

Hats off to @Carl . If invite not rolled out i will buy any basic android mobile since my current mobile is died and will buy OP2 when i get invite, whether its direct invite or invite received through friends in forum and in my twitter handle.

11. Ravikantsingh
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

Ravikantsingh , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I think they are giving random invites, dont understand what is the meaning of keeping a reservation list for the same :|

12. siddasidda
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

13. misteralex90
    Donut Aug 19, 2015

misteralex90 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    ehy guys... there are many website that have in stock OP2 without invite, and from wich i can buy a OnePlus 2 without wait.. just add 20 euro from original price.
    so why i should wait the invite ?? do you think that the warranty is not the same??

14. adilhalai
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

adilhalai , Aug 19, 2015 :
    The more you recommend your frie
    I was hoping for this..
    As OPO users and fans we have marketed the phone quite extensively for Oneplus..
    Least the company could do as a "Thank You" was give us early preference in invites..

15. petext
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

petext , Aug 19, 2015 :
    How by buying the phone?

16. deepak semwal
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

deepak semwal , Aug 19, 2015 :
    T
    The question is who is going to wait till year end! No body

17. adilhalai
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

adilhalai , Aug 19, 2015 :
    The more you recommend your frie
    I was hoping for this..
    As OPO users and fans we have marketed the phone quite extensively for Oneplus..
    Least the company could do as a "Thank You" was give us early preference in invites..

18. mykel_shoemaker
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

mykel_shoemaker , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Check the supported LTE bands. There are threads here explaining the LTE support on each model. For 2G,3G and other functions there are not much difference. Also China specific models won't support dual SIM outside China.

petext likes this.
  19. Pvwinden
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

Pvwinden , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I invite oneplus to invite me with an invite , so I can invite myself to buy an onplus two with this invite ! ;)

Amadeet and deepak semwal like this.
  20. petecmsmith
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

petecmsmith , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Yes I expect no warranty and also you may find that you place your order and then the retailer keeps you waiting whilst they wait for invites to come to them that they have got from using bots. Either that or they are just reselling the Chinese version which is a lesser piece of tech (unless you live in China).