Slower than anticipated invite rollout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HD12
    Donut Aug 19, 2015

HD12 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Waited for a month and a half to get an invite and this is what I read now. I don't have a smartphone right now. I did a job and saved money just to get a One plus 2. You guys have broken me mentally and physically. I don't know what else can I say but its just disappointing guys.

I can't trust ya'll anymore.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015

2. Rajesh Baniya
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

Rajesh Baniya , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Team OP,
    I am anxiously waiting for my invite.

I don't understand the system you are sending the invite. I think, the company's logistic team is not capable to handle the Traffic......

If you really want to send the invite, take the help of professional logistic company.

If you care for your supporters,
    Please send invite, as early you can.
    because,
    If a customer is in needs of a phone...
    he will wait for a certain period.

And once the customer has bought a device and later receives an invite,
    He will not use it.....and his invite will go unclaimed.....in other words....."WASTED"......
    The company also looses a customer and also the Faith of these supporters.....

Think over it......

anyone who agrees with me,
    Please LIKE this post.

3. Toskan
    Donut Aug 19, 2015

Toskan , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Yes!! Think that this phone are more exclusive than others, with the invite system aren't common and the most important... are powerfull!

4. GoncaloBranco
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

5. petext
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

petext , Aug 19, 2015 :
    For me my friend there is nothing special.It is just a phone of good quality with good specs (as it seems) in an attractive price.:)

6. Manuel armando Fernández
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

Manuel armando Fernández , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Ok one plus

7. zabrank
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

zabrank , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Please, explain the logic for invite sending, why me, an early supporter, a member since April 2014, OPO owner, invites sharer have to wait and fellow forumeers that I heard member since June 2015 have their OPTWO invite? Where's the logic behind that? Just explain it to a fan, please!

screamor and nassor93 like this.
  8. despiriado89
    Donut Aug 19, 2015

despiriado89 , Aug 19, 2015 :

Just want to know when we are expecting OP2 without Invite

9. petecmsmith
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

petecmsmith , Aug 19, 2015 :
    OK what's your email address?

10. rohitsharma2508
    Eclair Aug 19, 2015

rohitsharma2508 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    where did u get this info from

11. chistery
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

chistery , Aug 19, 2015 :
    that's going to be quite some time!

12. rohitsharma2508
    Eclair Aug 19, 2015

13. misteralex90
    Donut Aug 19, 2015

misteralex90 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    there are photos of the OP2, and the stock.... the units are limited. i think they are original, not imitation (i don't think that exists imitation of OP2).

i've check LTE bands, all ok... the price is 450 euro including shippment.
    so? nobody has answered to my question. Why i should wait invite and buy from here?

14. despiriado89
    Donut Aug 19, 2015

15. despiriado89
    Donut Aug 19, 2015

If u have any unused invite then plz share it with me also. Thanks in advance

16. despiriado89
    Donut Aug 19, 2015

Do you have any unused Invite left??

17. Toskan
    Donut Aug 19, 2015

Toskan , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I agree! But now we must be waiting an invite for... who knows? september? October?

18. icreate
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

icreate , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Last year I had to wait for an invite for more than a month. OP had some trouble to keep up with the demand.
    Well, who can blame them?
    They built a completely new phone and had to set up a production chain, and all support functions around it. They could not plan for the phone being such a huge success on beforehand.
    The reason for millions of people now signing up for the OPT is because the OPO was such a great phone at such a bargain price.

Now, when so many of us are waiting, people get angry because they can't have it momentarily.
    So guys...
    You are waiting for something that is worth the wait.
    You are waiting together with millions of people that know a thing or two about phones, quality, specs and value for money.
    Just try to make the wait a time filled with anticipation instead of anger and hate..!

If you for some reason feel that it is not worth it, please just leave quietly and find yourself another forum to spread your hate.

Lorenzvh and petecmsmith like this.
  19. TheInfidel
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

TheInfidel , Aug 19, 2015 :
    What was initially media hype seems to have quickly turned to consumer apathy.

Like most I was intrigued by the One Plus 2 specs and build, but if users can't actually get their hands on the device then someone has fundamentally misunderstood the concept of supply and demand. Most business models would kill to have 4M consumers ready to part with their $$ but One Plus seems reluctant or ignorant to the basic requirements of supply chain.

H2 2015 is an interesting time, HTC M10, MotoX Play/Style and BB Android are all on the horizon. Not to mention a Nexus 5 and 6 in September. One Plus "could" have been on the crest of a wave, I fear they're now sinking to the bottom of a string of handsets that are freely open to purchase.

20. TakeMyMoney
    KitKat Aug 19, 2015

Deactivated User and MrFingerIII like this.