Slower than anticipated invite rollout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjb006
    Eclair Aug 19, 2015

sjb006 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    how do u brake ur leg mate?? dont run for invite any more;) ..

2. Jaf01
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

Jaf01 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I neef to get a new phone in the next two weeks before I go back to uni. What are the chances I will get a one plus two invite within this time period. My other option is Samsung galaxy s6 which works out to be the same price after the discount I get.

Don't know what to do!!!!

3. dadomutuc
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

dadomutuc , Aug 19, 2015 :
    By the time I get my invite OP3 will be out :(

4. aniketkhadatkar
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

aniketkhadatkar , Aug 19, 2015 :
    car accident bro ,,,,,, was comming back from hospital ,,,,,,

5. icreate
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

icreate , Aug 19, 2015 :
    My wife bought a S6 a couple of days ago. I have a OnePlus One.
    I wouldn't trade with her even if she asked me nicely. ;)

(Her S6 costed about twice as much as my OPO did last year)

However I think that you will probably have to wait for more than two weeks to get an invite, so if the date is crucial...
    But I would have waited. Borrow someone elses old phone for a couple of weeks. You won't regret it..!

6. Gall1200
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

Gall1200 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I thought the same thing
    But now I think to wait for the Nexus 5 announce and just then I will decide which phone to buy

7. N0_Klu3
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

8. sjb006
    Eclair Aug 19, 2015

sjb006 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    god bless.. take rest

9. driegelinck
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

10. petecmsmith
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

petecmsmith , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Yeah probably Saturday.

sebdar likes this.
  11. sunilbagalur
    KitKat Aug 19, 2015

shalinpatel and Toskan like this.
  12. Stevella94
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

Stevella94 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Thank You Carl for the update.
    I bought an OPO 1 last month, is there anyway it will improve my performance in the invitation queue please?

13. sagepoil
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

sagepoil , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I must admit that I agree with you in many things you mentioned in this post. Yes, they should have given priority to the Oneplus 1 buyers. Yes, they should have more transparency in their reservation list queue system. And sure, it was dumb to admit that they will be launching a new phone so soon...

I'm still gonna wait for the Two. Sure, the Moto X looks simply incredible for its price and if you are looking for a great smartphone with a low price, you choosed a good one.

My main problem and the reason I reacted to the post of mad4u is that this is a Oneplus forum for the fans. I, for example, hate Apple products and their policy. Do I go on their forums to spit my hate to their faces? No, I have better things to do, like going on forums talking about things that are actually interesting me.

Whatever poeple could say or think about this, Oneplus products are RARE. It's hard to get one.
    So I can respect guys that loves to pick up on easy girls. Everybody doesn't have to be a Casanova, we are all different. What I personnaly like most in life is the hunt.
    Hunt for a better job, hunt for a crazy girl, hunt for a special place. It's about the journey, not only the destination. When a friend says "hey your phone looks special, where can I get one?" and you just answer "you can't dude, this is for hardcore fans. This is the difference between a "wanna-be geek" and a true geek.

So yes, my point of view may look stupid, childish, unwise; but this is me. And I love to defend with passion what I like.

I wish you a good time with the moto X, they really did a good job with the customisation, the battery and the price.

Toskan and ahmed_chougle like this.
  14. Steffena1992
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

15. Jaf01
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

Jaf01 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Ah I know exactly what you mean but the date is absolutely crucial! I really want to get the one plus two buy the way things are going I might just have to SETTLE for amd S6 :(

16. sriramtejo
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

17. jcsyiu
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

18. Madhvika
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

19. Jaf01
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

Jaf01 , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I think this invite system will kill this company. I for one was a massive fan of this phone but I would rather go for something I know I can get my hands on in very little time

20. girishmenghani
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

girishmenghani , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Even Mi5 is an option, so is nexus 5, whichever launches first

Deactivated User likes this.